Rochestown Park Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Imperial Hotel(Cork)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
1,714 results
All reviewsmood lightingtom tobinleisure centrebar bistrodouglas villagekids clubwedding receptioncork cityreception areafunction roomlovely hotelreception stafftop classfamily breakgreat nightfrom start to finishfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed recently at this hotel .. Reception great and accommodating. Went to have a drink before the dinner and on finding a limited selection (very) of draft beers asked for a moment to think about it found the senior person tending the bar to be lacking any sort of customer service. To say he was obnoxious is an understatement. Got a 2nd experience of his "friendliness" just before dinner after taking our table, I attempted to get a beer for the table (not being a wine drinker) was abruptly told the bar would not be open until after the speeches. Now I must tell you I have no issue with that but there are ways and means. I witnessed several staff behind the bar show a level of enthusiasm and courtesy that would make you wonder about the hiring criteria ! That said at the bar for the residents although busier at times than the bar at the wedding itself remained friendly and jovial.

Next morning breakfast was good and overall stay was good, consider who you have serving your guests and the guests of your wedding party and think about getting more draft beer than the basics, 4/5 Star hotels have standards!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip C
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read your feedback and your comments on the bar service you received. I assure you this is not the Level of service we strive to provide and I have asked my Food and Beverage Manager to investigate your comments fully with her team. I was however happy to read you did enjoy your stay overall and I hope to welcome you back soon so you can experience the positive outcomes of your feedback.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

After reading other revies was not expecting how lovely the hotel is.Staff very helpful food great would stay again.Furder out from cork city than expected but good bus service..Next time I will get car hire and travel on.Great value for money.

Room Tip: We had a lovely big room on the ground floor
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and overjoyed to share your positive and kind words with my team. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I had lunch here recently in suttons bar. I chose the steak salad and it was so tasty. Service was great and staff were really friendly. They are always busy too which is a good sign. Will definitely be back for it again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to share your kind and positive words on your recent lunch in Suttons with my team, in particular the Executive chef and Food & Beverage manager and there teams who work hard to make sure we reach the highest standards we can.

I do hope to welcome you back for many more lunches to come.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

We stayed at The Rochestown Park as part of a large (65 people) tour group.
The hotel complex is massive with a commercial spa, a convention/meeting complex and the 146 room hotel. Our fear was we'd get lost! But we didn't - the staff was very helpful in orienting us and no one ever got lost.
The rooms were spacious and the beds comfy.
The bathrooms also were nice sized.
The only "negative" was that it is fairly remote from the Cork City Center.
I wish we'd been staying more than one night!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read and share your kind words on your recent stay with my team here at the Rochestown Park Hotel. I hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I attended a 3 day Macra na Feirme Conference held in the Rochestown Park Hotel. The hotel facilities were brilliant & suitable for large crowds. The rooms were lovely also! The hotel staff were amazing over the entire weekend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind and positive words on your recent stay and conference with us. I was delighted to share your words of praise with all of my Team.