1,794 results
All reviews mood lighting tom tobin leisure centre bar bistro douglas village kids club wedding reception reception area lovely hotel cork city function room family break reception staff top class family room last weekend food was lovely
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I had lunch here recently in suttons bar. I chose the steak salad and it was so tasty. Service was great and staff were really friendly. They are always busy too which is a good sign. Will definitely be back for it again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to share your kind and positive words on your recent lunch in Suttons with my team, in particular the Executive chef and Food & Beverage manager and there teams who work hard to make sure we reach the highest standards we can.

I do hope to welcome you back for many more lunches to come.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

We stayed at The Rochestown Park as part of a large (65 people) tour group.
The hotel complex is massive with a commercial spa, a convention/meeting complex and the 146 room hotel. Our fear was we'd get lost! But we didn't - the staff was very helpful in orienting us and no one ever got lost.
The rooms were spacious and the beds comfy.
The bathrooms also were nice sized.
The only "negative" was that it is fairly remote from the Cork City Center.
I wish we'd been staying more than one night!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read and share your kind words on your recent stay with my team here at the Rochestown Park Hotel. I hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I attended a 3 day Macra na Feirme Conference held in the Rochestown Park Hotel. The hotel facilities were brilliant & suitable for large crowds. The rooms were lovely also! The hotel staff were amazing over the entire weekend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind and positive words on your recent stay and conference with us. I was delighted to share your words of praise with all of my Team.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Drove into car park at front of hotel. We were impressed by the look of hotel. However, we walked in through the revolving doors to be greeted by .......nothing and nobody ......ie. no reception!! We had to walk a fair distance and up a stairs to find the reception area. Receptionist very pleasant. We arrived to the room to find light switch for bathroom lights was faulty, light flicked on and off. Shower hose attachment was broken. Also the lighting in the room in general was extremely poor even though we put all the lamps and lights on (spotlights). I wouldn't normally be one to complain but I just feel for the price we paid for 2 night stay was a little too much for the experience we had. Sorry

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank deb898
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read your feedback on your time with us. I apologize if your stay did not meet your needs and can assure you this is not the level of service we strive to provide. I have also shared all of your feedback with my team to make sure this does not occur again.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

We stayed here for several days while exploring Cork and the surrounding area. The rooms were very well kept and the staff was extremely helpful at all times. The breakfast served every day was wonderful. If we get the opportunity to travel to Cork again we will surely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I cannot tell you how delighted I was to read your kind words and share them with my team here at the Rochestown Park Hotel. It is positive comments like yours that let us now we are striving to be the best we can be for all of our guests.

I do hope you get the opportunity to come back to us soon.