US$ 128
US$ 177
US$ 159
Orbitz.com
1,753 results
All reviewsmood lightingtom tobinleisure centrebar bistrodouglas villagekids clubwedding receptionreception arealovely hotelcork cityfunction roomreception stafffamily breaktop classgreat nightfamily roomfrom start to finish
Reviewed 9 November 2015

We stayed at The Rochestown Park as part of a large (65 people) tour group.
The hotel complex is massive with a commercial spa, a convention/meeting complex and the 146 room hotel. Our fear was we'd get lost! But we didn't - the staff was very helpful in orienting us and no one ever got lost.
The rooms were spacious and the beds comfy.
The bathrooms also were nice sized.
The only "negative" was that it is fairly remote from the Cork City Center.
I wish we'd been staying more than one night!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read and share your kind words on your recent stay with my team here at the Rochestown Park Hotel. I hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I attended a 3 day Macra na Feirme Conference held in the Rochestown Park Hotel. The hotel facilities were brilliant & suitable for large crowds. The rooms were lovely also! The hotel staff were amazing over the entire weekend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind and positive words on your recent stay and conference with us. I was delighted to share your words of praise with all of my Team.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Drove into car park at front of hotel. We were impressed by the look of hotel. However, we walked in through the revolving doors to be greeted by .......nothing and nobody ......ie. no reception!! We had to walk a fair distance and up a stairs to find the reception area. Receptionist very pleasant. We arrived to the room to find light switch for bathroom lights was faulty, light flicked on and off. Shower hose attachment was broken. Also the lighting in the room in general was extremely poor even though we put all the lamps and lights on (spotlights). I wouldn't normally be one to complain but I just feel for the price we paid for 2 night stay was a little too much for the experience we had. Sorry

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank deb898
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read your feedback on your time with us. I apologize if your stay did not meet your needs and can assure you this is not the level of service we strive to provide. I have also shared all of your feedback with my team to make sure this does not occur again.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

We stayed here for several days while exploring Cork and the surrounding area. The rooms were very well kept and the staff was extremely helpful at all times. The breakfast served every day was wonderful. If we get the opportunity to travel to Cork again we will surely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I cannot tell you how delighted I was to read your kind words and share them with my team here at the Rochestown Park Hotel. It is positive comments like yours that let us now we are striving to be the best we can be for all of our guests.

I do hope you get the opportunity to come back to us soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Visited here recently for a meal.Turkey and ham was the main choice.I must say that the portions were excellent with plenty of stuffing as well.This was followed by large plates of apple tart and fresh cream,and rounded off with teas or coffee.The meal was presented very quickly and was piping hot,but alas the veg was slow in arriving.It was a pity that some staff were not employed to serve the veg as the food was delivered.Overall a good meal.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback on your recent meal with us. Please be assured we take all feedback on board and I have relayed all of your comments to my Executive Chef particularly in relation to the veg. I am delighted to read however you enjoyed your meal and hope we can see you back very soon.