Rochestown Park Hotel
Commons Inn(Cork)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 134
1,730 results
All reviewsmood lightingtom tobinleisure centrebar bistrodouglas villagekids clubwedding receptioncork cityreception areafunction roomlovely hotelreception stafftop classfamily breakgreat nightfrom start to finishfamily room
Reviewed 2 November 2015

We stayed here for several days while exploring Cork and the surrounding area. The rooms were very well kept and the staff was extremely helpful at all times. The breakfast served every day was wonderful. If we get the opportunity to travel to Cork again we will surely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Guest,

I cannot tell you how delighted I was to read your kind words and share them with my team here at the Rochestown Park Hotel. It is positive comments like yours that let us now we are striving to be the best we can be for all of our guests.

I do hope you get the opportunity to come back to us soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Visited here recently for a meal.Turkey and ham was the main choice.I must say that the portions were excellent with plenty of stuffing as well.This was followed by large plates of apple tart and fresh cream,and rounded off with teas or coffee.The meal was presented very quickly and was piping hot,but alas the veg was slow in arriving.It was a pity that some staff were not employed to serve the veg as the food was delivered.Overall a good meal.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback on your recent meal with us. Please be assured we take all feedback on board and I have relayed all of your comments to my Executive Chef particularly in relation to the veg. I am delighted to read however you enjoyed your meal and hope we can see you back very soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Stayed in one of the suite rooms for a special occassion - it was just fantastic. From the heated floor in the ensuite, gorgeous shower, walk in dressing room, sitting room with large tv, and of course a wonderful bed with another large tv, I've been lucky enough to stay in a few 5 star hotels, and they were nothing to this room! The bar food that night was really good, especially considering the place seemed to be full. Excellent service all round. Couldn't fault the place (well, maybe could be a bit less expensive!). Would love to do it all again.

Room Tip: If you can, go for a suite :-)
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you taking the time to share your positive review on your time with us on tripadvsisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you back very soon to us.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Stayed here last weekend for one night, staff were very friendly and efficient. Had a nice room with a comfortable bed on the second floor. Breakfast was served from 7.00 to 10.00 and had a very good selection of fruit, cereal, meat, cheese, smoked salmon and a cooked breakfast. Would definitely stay here again, it would be great if breakfast was served later at the weekend especially after a late night as it is very hard to make the 10.00 deadline.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read and share your kind words with my team on your recent stay in the Rochestown Park Hotel. I look forward to your return and many more enjoyable stays with us come.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Well presented hotel with many varied facilities. Was only there for a one night stay and business meeting. bedrooms large and comfortable. Wireless connections all worked well. Busy environment with mix of business people and pleasure lovers enjoying the pampering and fitness club. Very close to airport which was great for very early start in morning. Meeting rooms nice and airy and buffet very tasty. All staff very helpful and had very pleasant experience staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a good view - ask for them to explain options
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read and share your kind and positive comments on your recent stay with us with my team here. We strive to make sure all of our guests receive a high level of service and warmth during there time with us and to receiving feedback such as yours lets us know we are on the right track.

I do hope to see you back very soon.