Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 137
Expedia.comUS$ 136
Hotels.comUS$ 136
Agoda.comUS$ 137
eDreamsUS$ 137
Lol.travelUS$ 172
3,085 results
All reviews pembroke restaurant escape spa michael collins cork city car park south mall old world charm english market central location the penthouse beautiful hotel afternoon tea city break last weekend a lovely stay from start to finish top class
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2021

I stayed the Imperial Hotel in December with my family. From start to finish it was such a memorable stay. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We ate in Sketch and the food and wine were exquisite. The atmosphere was fantastic. But it was the staff going the extra mile that made all the difference. Thank you so much, we will back as soon as we can.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank philomenat2021
Bastien Peyraud, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear philomenat2021,

Thank yous o much for your 5 star review of the Imperial Hotel. I am so pleased to read that you and your family had a fantastic stay with us before lockdown at Christmas.

The food in Sketch is indeed absoloutly divine. Our executive head chef takes such pride in the food he sources from local producers.

The team that I work alongside are indeed the best. They make everybody's stay/visit one to remember and are great at what they do.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Stayed in the imperial for a Christmas break. Christmas dinner was lovely and staff made it festive.
Staff so helpful and friendly. Guests wore their masks while moving about so we felt safe.
Bedroom spacious, and clean

Dear Mary M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Imperial Hotel Cork.

I am so pleased to read that your experience with us over the Christmas Period was such a great one.

The team that I work alongside are indeed the best and make sure to make everybody's stay a memorable one.

Hopefully we will see you back with us sooner rather than later when the Covid leaves us and we can reopen once again.

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Spent 4 nights over Xmas. We had an excepcional and beautiful room. The food was great. The staff warm and friendly. We will be back again

There was a Santa sock hanging on our door on Christmas morning. Lovely thought ❤

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank NIALLICO

Dear NIALLICO,

WOW ! I am so please to read your wonderful review, thank you for the outstanding 5 stars that you gave us.

Christmas 2020 was one to remember for sure. I am thrilled that your experience albeit a different type of experience was such a great one.

I look forward to welcoming you all back again in the near future when we can celebrate and give you the Imperial Welcome that you deserve.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Best hotel ever everything was just great staff were amazing and so obliging can’t wait to stay there again food was great the meal we got was first class and the atmosphere was A one thanks to everyone there we didn’t want to go home at all next time I want to stay 2 nights x

1  Thank hennessycaroline

Dear hennessycaroline,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star review of the Imperial Hotel.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

I look forward to the day when Covid is gone and we can open our doors of the Grand Dame yet again and welcome you back to visit.

Reviewed 1 January 2021

Fantastic time and beautiful hotel and made feel so special and lovely staff food excellent. So Central to everywhere .Had a wonderful meal on one of the nights of our stay can't wait to stay there again as soon as the restrictions are lifted.

Dear bridgethenzey,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review of the Fabulous Imperial Hotel.

The staff are indeed exceptional at what they do and make sure that each guest has a memorable stay with us. The food is all locally sourced by our executive head chef and we cannot wait to get our doors open once again to welcome you back to us.