2,458 results
All reviews pembroke restaurant escape spa south mall michael collins car park vitality suite cork city english market old world charm the penthouse superior room central location afternoon tea fantastic location city break hotel bar checking out
Reviewed 6 April 2018

2nd stay here for a business trip. Fantastic location, room was very clean, very comfy. The best part of the stay was the staff - Extremely helpful, always smiling and went out of their way to ensure your stay was fab. A particular mention to Eoin on the reception desk - He is an asset to the team and really is a customer service specialist.

I look forward to many more trips to Cork and am planning on staying at this hotel for all the points mentioned above.

Kind regards,
Dan

Room Tip: Great Quality, very nice food
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
FrederikPotgieter, General Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your continued support of the Imperial, your loyalty means the world to me and my team.

I am delighted you enjoyed your second stay with us and so pleased that the service you received, in particular from Eoin, was such a highlight. We want to hang our hats on delivering exceptional service experiences and your positive feedback is incredibly motivating for us all.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I look forward to welcoming you back and if I can ever personally assist, prior or during your next stay at The Imperial please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with a very good location with very close proximity to the main city centre. Car park is approx a 5 min walk away across the river which wasn’t a problem for us but it’s not located onsite. We had a family room booked and arrived in Cork at noon- room wasn’t ready until 4pm- again we were ok with this but, if you are arriving early maybe best to request a priority checking in time.
Rooms were very comfortable- fabulous shower etc. family room may be a little cramped but we found it excellent value for money.
Breakfast buffet was lovely with everything you would expect and the hotel offered a la carte options also.
Beautiful decor and ambiance around and staff more than helpful. The manager in particular was excellent. He was there on our arrival and wished us well on departure- always a nice touch.
I also noticed they provide a lovely afternoon tea, reasonably priced and looked lovely.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you with us, thank you for choosing The Imperial.

I am happy to read than you enjoyed your stay, we want all our guests to feel truly comfortable and at home and your positive feedback is very motivating for me and my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back and if I can ever personally assist in any way please do not hesitate to contact me on Fpotgieter@ImperialHotelCork.ie

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My stay at Imperial Hotel was everything that one desires of a place to lay your head. From the outset the staff went above and beyond. To be honest I felt like family. They attend to every desire and offer such warmth and professionalism that I have firmly placed this hotel in my favourite list. I was planning my return as soon as I checked out. Special mention must go to manager Chris. His service and smile belong to a long lost era in hotel hospitality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing The Imperial for your stay in Cork.

I am delighted to read that you felt truly welcome and cared for whilst in our hospitality, Chris is an amazing ambassador for our Hotel and our Service Ethos, he loves looking after our customers and I am so pleased when this is so positively reflected in our guest’s experiences, I will be sure to pass on your amazing feedback, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I recently stayed at the Imperial hotel Cork for one night on Thursday 29th March and had one of the most satisfying hotel stays in my many years of travelling. While I was only there for one night with my partner, I wish I could have prolonged my stay because of the amazing experience I had at the hotel. The staff, the room, and the atmosphere of the hotel was above and beyond my expectations, and would just like to notify to you that your hotel is doing a very good job keeping the guests content and making them feel welcomed.

When we entered the hotel, the concierge greeted us with a smile and immediately came to help us out with our bags. He was not only polite but also started a very friendly conversations with us, and it made us feel very welcomed. This type of friendly attitude translated throughout our stayed at the Imperial. The receptionist could not have been more pleasant and was keen for us to have a certain room and it became clear as to why when we entered this room. We were greeted with a bright and was very spacious room. Also, the special touch of a personalised birthday card and slices of cake took me by surprised and took your service to another level.

The atmosphere at the Imperial was very relaxing, with the staff always having a smile on their face and the hotel being so well kept. I really just wanted to say that the I hope that this kind of hospitality continues at the Imperial so that more people could share an experience like I did at your hotel. I would like to express my thanks to all the staff and very much look forward to returning to your wonderful hotel in the coming months.

Kindest regards

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happygoluckyguy2016

Dear Guest

Wow! I would like to express my personal thanks to you for writing such a wonderful review following your recent stay at The Imperial!

I am simply thrilled that you had such a great stay with us, your positive feedback about your room, our hotel in general and especially the service you received from our team is incredibly motivating for us all and I am so very appreciative that you took the time to share your experience with us.

I hope we can be your “home away from home” in Cork for many years to come and if I can ever assist in any way please do not hesitate to contact me on Fpotgieter@ImperialHotelCork.ie.

I look forward to welcoming you back and hope to meet you when you return.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

A lovely hotel that has all the qualities of yesteryear, friendly staff and great food. The rooms are large and comfy! The hotel is well placed in the city for walking trips to the shops and bars and the staff are more than happy to help with advice on sightseeing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
FrederikPotgieter, General Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, thank you for choosing The Imperial.

We are indeed Cork’s most centrally located Hotel with Oliver Plunkett Street, St. Patrick Street and the wonderful English Market all within a 2-minute walk from our doorstep. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope we can be a “home way from home” in Cork for you for many years to come.

I look forward to welcoming you back and hope to meet you when you return.