“Bad customer experience ”
Review of Shake Dog

Shake Dog
Ranked #6 of 722 Restaurants in Cork
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came here to shake dog on south Main Street with my friends for food and I was treated by an unwelcoming team. The customer service was shocking. Our food came very late and our server was extremely unfriendly. Overall our experience was unsatisfactory and I don’t think we will be visiting this restaurant again.

1  Thank cwilsonc

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing. The hamburger was delicious, so as the milk shake. The staff was really nice and ready to help.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very good, best shake and hot dog ever, I liked so much. You will not regret, is one of the best gastronomyc experience in cork.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

They have a good milkshake and a excellent attendance. The place is very nice and with a design retro.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I tried milkshake there, was the best of my life. The piri piri wings were delicious as well, but the milkshake... no comments