β€œPoor service ”
Review of Seasons 52 - CLOSED

Seasons 52
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Asked for a booth for me and my family but was told they were all booked out. Me and my family were there for close to 2 hours and no one sat at these tables. Instead we were seated in the middle of the dining room next to a large hen party and could not hear each other speak. The staff could have been more accommodating seeing as there was 5 empty booths around us and no one was seated at them for the duration of our meal.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We ate here Saturday night. We had a bit of a wait for our starters but the food can't be faulted. Best steak I've eaten in a long time. Portion size was generous. General waiting Staff could be more attentive and toilets could do with a more regular clean. But for me the food was excellent.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Visited seasons 52 last weekend with friends. Fabulous place with brilliant friendly staff. Really inexpensive menu with top quality food and wine.tjoroughly enjoyed our trip...quill be back!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

On Fri March 31st my FOUR FRIENDS a I had a delicious meal in Seasons 52. I cannot RECOMMEND this restaurant highly enough. The staff were just Top Class and could not do enough for us.we got a beautiful Three Course meal for 23 Euro PP . We will definitely be back when we VISIT Ennis again

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here last week with friends and the whole experience was fantastic. The staff are this Restaurant's greatest asset. Professional. Friendly and great fun. Food is very high quality and prices are very good. The place is big yet very cosy. Highly recommended. John Burns. Ennis