โ€œFantastic foodโ€
Review of Seasons 52 - CLOSED

Seasons 52
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We ate here Saturday night. We had a bit of a wait for our starters but the food can't be faulted. Best steak I've eaten in a long time. Portion size was generous. General waiting Staff could be more attentive and toilets could do with a more regular clean. But for me the food was excellent.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Visited seasons 52 last weekend with friends. Fabulous place with brilliant friendly staff. Really inexpensive menu with top quality food and wine.tjoroughly enjoyed our trip...quill be back!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

On Fri March 31st my FOUR FRIENDS a I had a delicious meal in Seasons 52. I cannot RECOMMEND this restaurant highly enough. The staff were just Top Class and could not do enough for us.we got a beautiful Three Course meal for 23 Euro PP . We will definitely be back when we VISIT Ennis again

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here last week with friends and the whole experience was fantastic. The staff are this Restaurant's greatest asset. Professional. Friendly and great fun. Food is very high quality and prices are very good. The place is big yet very cosy. Highly recommended. John Burns. Ennis

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner a few weeks ago with some of my friends and we couldn't have picked a better spot, the staff were friendly and helpful the food was gorgeous and reasonably priced too. Would highly recommend and will definitely be returning.