β€œDinner for one”
Review of Seasons 52 - CLOSED

Seasons 52
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

On my short business trip to Ennis I decided to go for a quick meal in Seasons 52 and I have to say I was delighted with the service and the food was outstanding. Since I was by myself I was pleased to see the staff were particularly friendly to me. I ordered the chef's special and the food came promptly and just as I requested it. Overall 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband were in seasons last night and we're both very please with both the service and the food. I had Mussels as a starter which were plentiful and delicious and I had the duck for my main which was full of flavour, my husband has the fish cake as a starter which he enjoyed and steak for his main which was cooked to his liking! I definitely give this restaurant 5/5 and would definitely come back.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I was there with my family Friday night for my 21st birthday dinner. The service was superb, very friendly staff. The food was delicious and they have a wide range of choices. Very good rate and big portioned. Would deffinetly recommend for all occasions.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Food excellent. I think it would be a good idea to include veg in price. Staff excellent. Friendly atmosphere. Children welcome

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Restaurant has a very classy and modern look, large room, decorated with lots of mirrors and warm colours. Family and couples friendly. Good variety of different foods. We had pasta and a curry with rice and softdrinks for about 30 euro. Water was for free.