Lowest prices for your stay
$77
$74
Hotels.com$77
travelup.com$77
Travelocity$77
All reviews car park sausage beans free parking included in the price would stay again business trip reception staff only down side one night stay visiting family comfy bed great value for money scotland roundabout hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022

Friendly staff, nice room, very clean, breakfast disappointing as no vegetables except beans, it would have been nice of tomatoes and mushrooms were on offer too. The evening menu wasn't vast but it was enjoyable.

Date of stay: April 2022
Izaskun Olarreaga, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled to hear you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Express Hamilton again soon! Best regards, Izaskun

Reviewed 19 April 2022

I wouldn't quite go as far as to say I complain about everything, however I am the perinnial 'grumpy old man' when it comes to hospitality in the UK as of late. Also, I am not the biggest fan of the lower cost hotel brands and it is rare I right this type of review (it may be the first).

However I have spent two nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Hamilton and I have been overwhelmed. The customer service at EVERY level was exceptional, occasionally you get one good member of staff but from check in, to breakfast and the simple questions they go the extra mile.

The reception staff met me with a big smile and a warm welcome, my room was clean and well serviced and the reception is roomy and pleasant. Breakfast was the standard Holiday Inn Express, but cooked well and well presented.

But that doesn't quite cut it, I had a few small questions, simply where I could print a document, get a cup of tea and find a gift for my partner (I forgot her Easter egg). None of this was too much and everything was sorted quickly.

I probably spend 200 nights a year in hotels and colleagues spend significantly more, I will be exclusively using IHG going forward and recommending we all do the same.

Thank you to all of the staff there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Atlas Team, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Christopher_H_Yarm, thanks for the 5-star review.
It's not every day that we get feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it doesn't go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at our Hamilton hotel.
We hope that you come stay with us again!
All the best, Rhys B

Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Fantastic stay yet again! A great hotel with amazing location and 2 of the best receptionists in Lauren R and Donna. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and can’t wait for the next opportunity we have to visit Hamilton and stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Izaskun Olarreaga, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2022

Thanks for the kind review,Tianavaig4. We're pleased to be your second home when you're in Hamilton. We're committed to delivering a great experience to our guests and happy to see you were impressed by the service you received. We can't wait for you to visit us again! Best regards, Izaskun

Reviewed 27 March 2022 via mobile

Stayed over for one night when i was working in the area.
The hotel was easy to find with plenty of parking in the retail area next door.
On arrival staff were really friendly explained how the free parking worked and breakfast time in the morning. I chose to eat in the hotel after having a long day the chicken burger and chips were very basic for the price and the Pepsi was really flat but not many staff around the bar to tell.
Room was really good with everything you would need and a really comfy bed.
My only problem with the room was I was next door to the lift and late at night a group of gentleman that had been out decided to stand and have a good chat making a lot of noise and I think falling into my door with the banging going on.
Breakfast for a buffet had everything you needed.
I would definitely stay again but would not want a room by the lift. As a single female it’s quite daunting to have that going on at night outside your door.

Room tip: Rooms by the lift
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Izaskun Olarreaga, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2022

Mich31, thanks for the glowing review! We’re happy to see you had a lovely experience. The team will be happy to know their service was worth mentioning. A comfortable bed is the main ingredient for a good night's sleep so glad to see you enjoyed it! Contact us in advance of your next stay and we'll assign you a room in a different part of the hotel. We're glad the inclusive breakfast was a highlight of your stay! Hoping to see you again soon! Best wishes, Izaskun

Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights and will definitely return and recommend to work colleagues. The room was spacious comfortable and quiet. I had food one evening - nachos and chicken wings and it was delicious. Good choice in the menu and good if you choose to eat in your room. But the outstanding feature was definitely the staff - every single one without exception couldn't do enough to help and make sure my stay was the best it could be. A real credit to your business

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Izaskun Olarreaga, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hamilton, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

katecH2366BL, what a review! Thanks. We’re happy to see you had a 5-Star experience. It's great to see you enjoyed the food you had during your stay. We built this company to provide the best possible service to every customer who walks through our door. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. Thanks for choosing our hotel and we hope to welcome you back soon! Take care, Izaskun