“Meal for 4”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Eating at this restaurant was a treat. I enjoyed their spaghetti carbonara and would highly recommend ordering it. The staff are very friendly and offer rapid service. On the other hand, this place could improve in 2 way: i) they could improve their dessert menu and, ii) make the decor a bit more imaginative.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment.
An Italian restaurant that can't do spaghetti Bolognese. What was served was a bowl of spaghetti with fried mince on top. Totally tasteless. My partner had a Calzone which was ok but nothing special.
We had eaten here again as we thought their below par performance last time would have been a blip, sadly it wasn't.
One to avoid in my opinion.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

As it says in the title. Staff were nice. Bottle of wine included. Sauces are extra. Fries tomato and mushroom the steak was cooked to my liking medium rare and was generously sized. I’d do it again

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Visited again as have been a few times before and always found the food and service to be good. Decided to book last minute for my dinner as it was my birthday and was able to get table no problem. When we arrived were greeted by Graeme who was in middle of taking plates to table but made sure to acknowledge us and would be with us as soon as possible. Had a lovely meal once again and he recommended the calzone that my husband enquired about. He was not sorry he ordered this as it was huge and he does like a big plate, but unfortunately he struggled to finish it. He will order this when we visit next time. Both Graeme and sorry did not catch the waitress name were very attentive and chatty and made us feel welcome. A lovely meal and great welcome from a lovely place to eat.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Visited here on Saturday 6th Jan for lunch. The quality of the food was good and the prices very fair. We were looked after by two young servers (young boy and girl) who were both excellent - attentive, polite and friendly. We will definitely visit here again and highly recommend to others.