All reviews stayed one night tea and coffee black pudding comfy bed town centre a lovely stay margaret prestwick
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic 3 night stay Margaret and her staff helpful and nothing any trouble room clean only thing was the stairs which Margret rectified no problem. Enjoyed our stay lol booked for next year again many thanks Margaret and her team mike&janie x

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Was concerned about previous reviews - I shouldn't have worried. We had the downstairs on suite, with a lovely sized Queen Ann bed. The room was lovely and clean and well stocked with tea and coffee and biscuits. The breakfast was superb, and Margaret even sent me on my way with a good few slices of black pudding to bring home!! Nothing was too much trouble for Margaret and the girls. THANK YOU for a wonderful stay. BE ASSURED we will be back - David and Anne New Tredegar, Wales.

Room Tip: Downstairs on suite is ideal for a couple.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DavidBeynon102
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Booked a two night stay at this B&B. Stayed one night then left the following morning. The Place was in a state of refurbishment and extention. The room was adequate but dirty. An inch thick of dust was found down the side of the bedside cupboard and old wrappers from previous occupants. The bedding appeared clean at first but on closer inspection it was stained with what looked like hair dye. Shower in the morning was luke warm at best and mostley cold. Breakfast was adequate. There was a tele in the room but only one channel could be found and the volume couldnt be changed. The box probably needed new batteries and it was damaged. Avoid this pace till they at least find the hoover!!

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Dirty, rundown, badly organised, insecure, inconsiderate and unprofessional owner.

I've had rooms mixed up, bookings forgotten, keys taken from room, belongings randomly moved from one room to another. Seriously, its a complete joke of a place.

I'd rather sleep in my car!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank CRC7
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I was looking for dog-friendly accommodation, and this fitted the bill. My room was a good sized twin, clean and comfortable. Although there was a wash basin in the room, the bathroom (lovely and modern as it was) was shared. I received a nice welcome, had good breakfasts, staff were friendly and I would have no hesitation about staying here again. Yes, it's a bit tired and dated, and the stair carpet could do with a shampoo or replacement, but I had no complaints, and heard none from other guests. WiFi couldn't be reached unless you were in the dining room, but I understand this is going to be remedied!

Room Tip: If you need the free WiFi, check that availability in all rooms has been improved!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo