Review Highlights
Good Gym, Good Leisure Pool...Bad Lap Pool

Been numerous times over the past few years. Gym is reasonably well equipped, clean for a public... read more

Reviewed 17 December 2018
king_g_abz
Shiny and new

I came here a lot when I was a young child and loved it, returned today for first time in 30 odd... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2018
Nicola W
Glasgow, United Kingdom

All reviews great slide great facilities wave machine changing rooms great cafe life guards gym hairdryer lockers
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I have started taking my grandson to this pool to teach him to swim, it has a very nice safe set up with a large area of the main pool shallow enough for kids who are just learning. its very clean and warm and has a great slide to keep the kids attention when a break from learning is required.
Staff are friendly and helpful. it lacks the big runs like the time capsule but is a great venue for teaching kids.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017

First time here and travelled 45 mins to get here as hubby remembered it being good in his childhood. Didn't disappoint, good life guards, clean pool, roasting showers, no money required for hairdryer. No waves in action when we were there so not sure these as on anymore. Good afternoon.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank bdglm3
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I love to swim here, a always feel safe to swim because there are plenty of staff and life guards around the pool, they have a big twisting slide there and its great to go on it makes me feel like a big kid again, so alive, great for families to come here.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank jdm42872
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is a good modern facility which is well maintained. I played badminton and court hire was £9.65 so can't complain about the price.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Z7660TGcolinh
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Great facilities, very clean and tidy. Unisex changing is great for families.
I'd say is needs more for smaller children my 2 year old niece was bored rather quickly. However my 5 year old niece loved the flume.
Not too expensive either. Only thing is parking. It's pay and display through the week, but free at weekends

Date of experience: July 2017