All reviews glasgow airport fantastic hotel car park min walk comfortable bed other hotels staff were friendly and helpful reception area an early flight nice room comfortable stay overnight stay stayed one night great value for money taxi yvonne luggage
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I could not fault the stay. The staff were friendly and helpful, rooms clean and the food good.
Located very close to the airport and the amenities that I was there for.
The menu was reasonable, food quick and hot. Breakfast was a choice of traditional British breakfast, cereal choice and continental.
The hotel was clean, my sheets were made up everyday, towels changed

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

shaunessex,

We thank you for your feedback and I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and you found the hotel to be clean, the food good and the staff friendly and helpful also.

It was our pleasure to have you with us for 4 days and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Above average airport hotel but what let it down for me was the in-room noise from the hallway. Doors are not soft close and there is quite a big gap at the bottom of the door which lets through quite a bit of noise from outside. As an airport hotel there are people leaving early and getting in late and you need good soundproofing form the corridors. The heating is also noisy as it is fan/air based rather than from a radiator/panel heater. Other than the noise the room was nice.
Breakfast was good with a nice selection of hot and cold foods, good coffee from the self-serve machine and fruit juices.
Staff were helpful.
5 or so minute walk to the terminal however with large suitcases this may be a little tricky. Some parts of the road don't have pavements. BP garage near by has a good selection of snacks and a Subway outlet.
Work going on at the left hand side of hotel so get a room on the other side. Anything from the 20 room numbers onwards is the other side.
Would be my first choice of hotel for GLA if the rooms/doors were better soundproofed.

Room tip: building work going on. Avoid rooms on the LHS of the hotel.
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Revatron

Revatron,

The team and I thank you for your recent review - we appreciate all feedback that we receive.

Apologise that you found the hotel to be a little too noisy and I will be sure to share this with the team and take action as required relating to this - sorry for any inconvenience that was caused.

The team and I look to welcoming you back in 2018!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I recently stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow airport . The hotel was excellent. Rooms are a extremely high standard. We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was beautiful. Staff were very helpful , anything you asked , nothing was a problem . Would stay here again . Fantastic hotel . Great location .

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Anne M,

The team and I thank you for your lovely review - it was our pleasure to welcome you to the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be everything you required with the rooms to our usual high standard, food from our new menu to be beautiful and the team as helpful as ever.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Nice clean hotel with modern interior, easy check in and nice staff. The rooms and comfortable and modern, clean and beds are nice. Food is ok, not great but it does fill a gap.
A good night sleep and a decent breakfast in the morning. Price is a little high but reasonable for location to airport.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

kitser1,

The team and I thank you for your recent feedback; all guest feedback is much appreciated.

I was pleased to read that you found the hotel clean with a modern interior, check in easy, team nice and rooms comfortable.

The team and I look forward to welcoming back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Room, staff, location and food all 10 out of 10. Stayed here 22nd November before we went on holiday to Gran Canaria. Our evening meal was perfect and even the 2 kids loved it. My wife spilt a glass of wine and a member of staff very kindly gave her another free of charge. Spot on.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Derek M,

The team and I thank you for your recent feedback.

We were pleased to read that you found the room, the team. our location at the airport and also the food to meet and also exceed your expectations - we likes scoring 10 out of 10!

Accidents happen and we don't want anyone crying over spilt milk let alone wine, so it was our pleasure to refill your wife's glass free of charge.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.