All reviewsglasgow airportnice hotelcar parkstarbucks coffeeiron and ironing boardother hotelscomfortable bedsreception areastaff were friendly and helpfulmin walkair conditioningcouple of nightsnice rooman early flightcomfortable staygreat showerpre flight stay
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Above average airport hotel but what let it down for me was the in-room noise from the hallway. Doors are not soft close and there is quite a big gap at the bottom of the door which lets through quite a bit of noise from outside. As an airport hotel there are people leaving early and getting in late and you need good soundproofing form the corridors. The heating is also noisy as it is fan/air based rather than from a radiator/panel heater. Other than the noise the room was nice.
Breakfast was good with a nice selection of hot and cold foods, good coffee from the self-serve machine and fruit juices.
Staff were helpful.
5 or so minute walk to the terminal however with large suitcases this may be a little tricky. Some parts of the road don't have pavements. BP garage near by has a good selection of snacks and a Subway outlet.
Work going on at the left hand side of hotel so get a room on the other side. Anything from the 20 room numbers onwards is the other side.
Would be my first choice of hotel for GLA if the rooms/doors were better soundproofed.

Room Tip: building work going on. Avoid rooms on the LHS of the hotel.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Revatron
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Revatron,

The team and I thank you for your recent review - we appreciate all feedback that we receive.

Apologise that you found the hotel to be a little too noisy and I will be sure to share this with the team and take action as required relating to this - sorry for any inconvenience that was caused.

The team and I look to welcoming you back in 2018!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I recently stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow airport . The hotel was excellent. Rooms are a extremely high standard. We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was beautiful. Staff were very helpful , anything you asked , nothing was a problem . Would stay here again . Fantastic hotel . Great location .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Anne M,

The team and I thank you for your lovely review - it was our pleasure to welcome you to the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be everything you required with the rooms to our usual high standard, food from our new menu to be beautiful and the team as helpful as ever.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Nice clean hotel with modern interior, easy check in and nice staff. The rooms and comfortable and modern, clean and beds are nice. Food is ok, not great but it does fill a gap.
A good night sleep and a decent breakfast in the morning. Price is a little high but reasonable for location to airport.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

kitser1,

The team and I thank you for your recent feedback; all guest feedback is much appreciated.

I was pleased to read that you found the hotel clean with a modern interior, check in easy, team nice and rooms comfortable.

The team and I look forward to welcoming back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Room, staff, location and food all 10 out of 10. Stayed here 22nd November before we went on holiday to Gran Canaria. Our evening meal was perfect and even the 2 kids loved it. My wife spilt a glass of wine and a member of staff very kindly gave her another free of charge. Spot on.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Derek M,

The team and I thank you for your recent feedback.

We were pleased to read that you found the room, the team. our location at the airport and also the food to meet and also exceed your expectations - we likes scoring 10 out of 10!

Accidents happen and we don't want anyone crying over spilt milk let alone wine, so it was our pleasure to refill your wife's glass free of charge.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I stayed there for 6 days in November whilst visiting family. I am from Glasgow but live in Canada and I booked this hotel through British Airways holidays. From arriving and leaving the staff were friendly and welcoming. I have to give a big shout out to the Breakfast Team. They were amazing, they made this wee Glasgow boy feel welcome and at home. They were always there to chat away and ask you how your day went. A big 10 gold stars for the Breakfast Team. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will be back with all my family next time we visit Glasgow from Canada. I would also recommend the breakfast, its amazing with lots to choose from.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

EddieFerguson,

The team and I thank you for your recent review - it was our pleasure to ensure that this Glasgow boy felt welcomed and enjoyed his stay with us!

I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be suitable for your 6 day stay with the team being their usual friendly and welcoming selves; we love a good chat any time of the day!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel with the family in the near future.