“Miss Anne macgilp”

Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Paisley
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I recently stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow airport . The hotel was excellent. Rooms are a extremely high standard. We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was beautiful. Staff were very helpful , anything you asked , nothing was a problem . Would stay here again . Fantastic hotel . Great location .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Anne M,

The team and I thank you for your lovely review - it was our pleasure to welcome you to the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be everything you required with the rooms to our usual high standard, food from our new menu to be beautiful and the team as helpful as ever.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Nice clean hotel with modern interior, easy check in and nice staff. The rooms and comfortable and modern, clean and beds are nice. Food is ok, not great but it does fill a gap.
A good night sleep and a decent breakfast in the morning. Price is a little high but reasonable for location to airport.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

kitser1,

The team and I thank you for your recent feedback; all guest feedback is much appreciated.

I was pleased to read that you found the hotel clean with a modern interior, check in easy, team nice and rooms comfortable.

The team and I look forward to welcoming back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Room, staff, location and food all 10 out of 10. Stayed here 22nd November before we went on holiday to Gran Canaria. Our evening meal was perfect and even the 2 kids loved it. My wife spilt a glass of wine and a member of staff very kindly gave her another free of charge. Spot on.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Derek M,

The team and I thank you for your recent feedback.

We were pleased to read that you found the room, the team. our location at the airport and also the food to meet and also exceed your expectations - we likes scoring 10 out of 10!

Accidents happen and we don't want anyone crying over spilt milk let alone wine, so it was our pleasure to refill your wife's glass free of charge.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I stayed there for 6 days in November whilst visiting family. I am from Glasgow but live in Canada and I booked this hotel through British Airways holidays. From arriving and leaving the staff were friendly and welcoming. I have to give a big shout out to the Breakfast Team. They were amazing, they made this wee Glasgow boy feel welcome and at home. They were always there to chat away and ask you how your day went. A big 10 gold stars for the Breakfast Team. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will be back with all my family next time we visit Glasgow from Canada. I would also recommend the breakfast, its amazing with lots to choose from.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

EddieFerguson,

The team and I thank you for your recent review - it was our pleasure to ensure that this Glasgow boy felt welcomed and enjoyed his stay with us!

I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be suitable for your 6 day stay with the team being their usual friendly and welcoming selves; we love a good chat any time of the day!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel with the family in the near future.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We (family of three) stayed here one night. The rooms are nice and large. The restaurant is open until around 11pm (one of the reasons why we chose to stay here). The meal was fine.

It is about a 10 minute walk from the airport, through the car parks and past other hotels. Just make sure that you go straight ahead through the car parks and don't try to explore too much on the righthand side as, if you do, the pavement ends at the underpass and you need to walk through a bit of mud.

It took me a while to sort out how to work the shower and the shower-guard is not leak-proof which meant that lots of water flooded onto the floor. When I went down and told the guy at the reception (who was kind) he gave me a few extra towels, though did not seem to take it as an issue to be resolved for the future. Also, the wifi was a little bit problematic - I ended up using the public wifi rather than the one for the room which did not work.

Nevertheless, it is very good value with a nice room and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
CourtyardGA, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

gordy3000,

The team and I thank you for your recent review.

I was pleased to read that you found the rooms to be nice and large, the Bistro enjoyable and the team helpful.

I thank you for sharing with us your feedback relating to the shower and also the WiFi; the Maintenance Team are currently reviewing and taking action on this as required.

We thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Ms Kuldeep Badesha

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paisley
0.3 km away
1.7 km away
Ashtree House Hotel
Ashtree House Hotel
#4 of 9 in Paisley

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK