1,794 results
All reviews spa treatments sauna and steam room leisure centre family room a bit tired both nights night break bed and breakfast restaurant staff food was lovely short break both mornings great weekend the main street high street relaxing break dbb
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I booked this hotel for my sisters birthday for 12 friends. We booked the girly 2 day spa package and we were not disappointed. The hotel is lovely with beautiful touches such as fresh flowers in the toilets and public areas. The staff were amazing, so helpful and friendly. The manager organised a birthday buffet lunch for us and it was great value. We spent all day in the Spa on the Saturday with 12 of us all receiving treatments. The two lovely ladies in the spa were fantastic considering they had to do 11 massages in the morning for us. The spa itself is lovely and clean with steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and pool area.. What I would say was missing was some loungers around the pool although the chairs were adequate. The food in the restaurant exceeded our expectations. It was delicious and beautifully presented.. The breakfast had a great selection of cooked choices as well as the buffet and the staff were very attentive. Our rooms were lovely although a bit too hot with no temperature control on the radiators. My only criticism of my room was that it was on the 3rd floor and the shower was really only a dribble at times.

Room tip: 3rd floor shower was not very good, only a dribble.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Was a bit worried after reading the reviews but the rooms are lovely a lot better than places I’ve paid 4 times more for - and the staff are just brilliant - and the room was ridiculously cheap! Highly recommended!will definitely be back!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank thebluenosedbear
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My friends and I booked a 2 night DBB break in the winter sale.
We agree that the reviews on here about the public corridors being a bit shabby are correct but felt that our room, the lounge and dining areas were all perfectly fine. In fact, the triple room we had was one if the largest we have ever stayed in. The bathroom could have done with an upgrade but the shower was powerful and it was clean - do you need anything else?
The best thing though was the food at dinner - went beyond what we exoected, delicious and presented as you would see at an expensive restaurant. Breakfast also good - more than happy to accommodate changes. If you don't ask you don't get!
The spa was good - could have been a bit warmer but not a deal breaker.
If you get a stay booked through a sale you will be on to a winner.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Sissylove32
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here over the weekend in January with 5 friends. Hotel in centre of Pitlochry and minutes walking distance to local bars & shops.

On arrival the receptionist was friendly ,gave us all our room keys and told us about breakfast ,dinner . All checked in quickly .

We all had single rooms ,everything u needed in it . Room was spotless and lovely and warm . Ensuite was fine also . Shower a little bit small for me but it was ok. Room cleaned everyday.

Breakfast excellent ,everything from Scottish cooked breakfast ,eggs Benedict,salmon& scrambled etc,couldn’t fault it . The waiting staff where all very nice & pleasant .

Dinner was also the same ,we had the set menu and again couldn’t fault it . If u wanted something from the a la Cart menu u just payed a small supplement .

We all really enjoyed our stay here,this was my second stay and all my friends would definitely come back to this hotel .

As I said before the staff all so friendly and very helpful ,our 2 waiters ,French boy and think the other waiter was Spanish where fantastic ,also a really lovely waitress who actually could remember all our room numbers think she checked us in also. Well done guys.

Great hotel ,fantastic deal we got and we are all going to come back to this hotel in the future .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank littleteo
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed here on many occasions and never had any issues. Staff very friendly and the rooms have always been spotless and up to a good standard.

Pool area is lovely, with steam room, sauna and jacuzzi. We’ve never had an evening meal but the breakfast is excellent.

Good value for money. Would recommend and look forward to returning.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 524margareto