All reviewsleisure facilitiesswimming poolsteam roomtrouser pressbus stationcity centrewaiting stafftop floorsqueaky floorboardshotel staffbooked this hotelold buildingtwo night stayweekend breakdouble roomstayed for one nightstaff were excellent
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We booked through booking.com and stayed over a weekend. The hotel had free parking and is conveniently located between the railway and bus stations. The double room we had was compact and functional. The breakfasts were really tasty and the leasure facilities (swimming pool) were excellent. The staff were excellent and nothing was a bother. Despite being a Best Western rewards member, I was informed on checking out that I couldn't collect any rewards points as I had booked through Booking.com and that I could've got a better price if we had booked direct with the hotel. This is the only negative bit of feedback. On returning home I couldn't find an item and I contacted the hotel (Katie) who was excellent. She checked our room and phoned me back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
MikeSheff, Owner at Best Western Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear stevie243,

Many thanks for your review regarding your recent stay at the hotel in Perth.

I am really glad to receive your comments and its great that you made use of our leisure facilities.

Best Western Reward points - the team are correct, that when booking through an online travel agent we cannot award reward points on these bookings due to increased commission costs levied by these agents - booking direct is always best for the customer.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Were here in June this year and hotel was good but have just returned from another visit and can only say that this visit was just as good. All staff are so kind and helpful, nothing is too much. The food was delicious and the new menu that was introduced was equally as good. We travelled by train which is just two minutes from the hotel as is the bus station offering various destinations. The leisure facilities are staffed all day and towels are provided. I will be back

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
MikeSheff, Owner at Best Western Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear Janfor7,

Many thanks for your review regarding your recent stay at the hotel.

Your feedback is much appreciated - I will them onto the Staff Team.

Great to see you made use of our leisure complex - we are the only hotel in Perth to boast such a facility. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Gave average rating because most staff were great breakfast was lovely poo
l was warm . However called fifteen minutes after checking out to alert them that my grandson left his wallet in the room . N o doubt as he never used it and it was not moved from the top of the bed .We only crossed the road to rail station when we realised he left it . No one called back as they said they would and when i called 45 mins later no one had seen it . ???

Room Tip: Tiny lift only room for two with luggage
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank rayflower2016
MikeSheff, Owner at Best Western Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear rayflower2016,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the hotel.

I am glad you made use of the hotels leisure facilities, of which a late check-out was given free of charge. I am concerned that you have chosen to write about the lost wallet in your bedroom - I was at reception when Agga took your call regarding the lost wallet, she even offered to personally check the room herself - we take honesty extremely seriously within our business, and I feel it unfair that you have chosen to seed doubt in future customers that we have a problem in this area. There could be a simple explanation to explain this for example the wallet could have mistakenly been gathered up within the dirty bed linen without being seen. I have put a request into our laundry suppliers to be on the look out for this item, although it may have been through their wash procedure. I am sorry that this has tainted your opinion of the hotel - Agga was extremely polite in dealing with your telephone conversation, although your hanging up abruptly was an unusual end to the telephone call.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
MikeSheff, Owner at Best Western Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Once again found the hotel great value for money. Clean & comfortable with friendly, helpful staff. Spa facility is excellent. Breakfast good. This is our favourite place to stay in Perth. Good location next to the train stn and 5 minutes walk to the town. Quiet at night. Overall very comfortable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
MikeSheff, Owner at Best Western Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Dale M,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay.

I will pass your comments onto the staff team - they really appreciate the positive comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards