“Caravan Site (well that’s what they call it)”
Review of Noah's Perth

Noah's Perth
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Booked this site for 1 night on the basis of their website. Thank goodness it was only 1 night. It is seriously overpriced in relation to the facilities offered. The toilet/shower block consists of 2 male and 2 female toilets. One of the male toilets was not usable due to the condition it was in. The showers are unisex which made me very uncomfortable and we decided to use all our own facilities.
The pitches were extremely close to each other, the roadways were very rough and in poor condition.
At this price range we have experienced much superior sites.
As advertised on the website as the Gateway to the Highlands and the NC 500, it does not live up to this at all.
We will never return here!

4  Thank HEMac_11
"well laid out"
"couple of hours"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Go to Noah's Arc soft play with my 9 month old pretty much every week. Really enjoy coming here as it has loads to do for kids. The food is good and the staff are great. However, the only criticism i have is that there is hardly ever staff patrolling the under 3 play area. The amount of times I am in there with my son and there is kids that are very clearly over 3 jumping around and pushing past my baby is ridiculous and a couple of times I have had to say something to staff. Over 3's have a massive area to play in so there is no need for them to be in the Under 3 area. Think this needs to be looked at and a better system in place.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Have stayed in Perth area many times over the years but never before at Noah’s Ark.
Gave it a try for a one night stopover and was not disappointed. All facilities required for the Motorhome and site toilet facilities very good and clean. Very helpful manager when we arrived and he even filled up my vehicle with water to help me.
Will go back again.

1  Thank CathelAllan
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

First time to Noah’s. Lots of space for the kids. Food was as expected. Place needs some tlc though. Not sure the play area is in the right place - probably should swap that and the cafe so that kids can be watched a lot easier by parents and so the kids have to walk past parents to leave. Other than that it was a pleasant visit.

1  Thank Tommy H
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Having been a few times before we decided to take our kids - 3 boys (3 to 13) - for a day out before the end of holidays. We live in Monifieth which takes a good 45mins drive to get there.
We went in for lunch first with the plan to go on both the go-cats & bowling. When we walked in to the eating area the stink of stale urine was everywhere and somewhat off putting. We noticed this the last time we came aswell !!!!
No complaints with the food which was very good in presentation and quantity as well as the friendly staff.
However after going through to get on the go-carts we were told the track was wet and we would have to wait at least an hour - an indoor track with a roll-up side door and it was raining!!!!! Why they didn’t think to close the door is beyond me, suppose the young staff don’t get paid to make these kind of decisions.
We thought we would kill time on the bowling alley only to be told it wouldn’t be open for 45mins - how a place like this which is meant for the entertainment of families can turn away parties of 5 is beyond me
I would only go back if nothing else was available.
Hopefully the cleaners can take note and give the ball pit areas a very good clean out.
Not a happy customer.