All reviews welcoming person minute walk from the train station bottled water power shower separate bathroom warm welcome fresh decor friendly owners memorable stay town centre cooked breakfast scottish highlands fantastic breakfast gave us a map beds were very comfortable b and b guest lounge
Reviewed 15 November 2016

brill location, car parking space, Lovely friendly welcome, Room VERY clean, SHOWER in Room 4 is amazing. there is lounge on the first floor for you to relax in.
Breakfast , wow what a variety . VERY NICE. cant wait to go back in Feb 2017

Room Tip: room 4 amazing shower
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
mark m, Owner at Heidl Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thank you so much for your great review of your recent stay
I'm pleased you enjoyed your time at Heidl and I look forward to seeing you both again in February.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night as we were at a concert. There was 2 couples and we were having a drink before we went out. We were shown a lounge we could use It was fantastic. The bedrooms were first class. Breakfast was amazing. Food allergies catered for. I would recommend this place it's so near to town. Fantastic

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
mark m, Owner at Heidl Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank you so much Alison for your great review of your recent stay.
I'm pleased you enjoyed the lounge facilities and your room as well as the breakfast.
Your kind words mean a lot.
Thank you also for recommending us.
Lovely to meet you all and hope to see you again if your back in Perth.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

The outside is a little ordinary, ordinary stops there! this is a first class place to stay, the rooms are very clean , very comfortable and have as they say all mod cons. Tea coffee and a very comfortable bed we have seldom stayed in a better place, maybe once in thirty years! Best breakfast I've had in years! Including my own!

Room Tip: One at the back away from a busy road
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Wow, thank you so much for your great review; means a lot to us.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your time at Heidl; especially the breakfast.
Hope to see you again on your next visit to Perth.
Jackie & Mark

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Guest was close to town centre, clean and just perfect for what we were looking for. Jackie was very informative and helped us with maps etc. However I really can't say enough about the porridge it was simply amazing. Will defiantly stay here again and would encourage anyone looking for a place in Earth that this was PERFECT!!

Room Tip: Our room was 2nd floor but no real issue with noise
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of your recent stay with us.
We are very humbled about your kind words and this is much appreciated.
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your breakfast; especially the porridge.
I look forward to seeing you both again on your next trip to Perth.
Kindest Regards
Jackie & Mark

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was a friendly, clean guest house with an amazing breakfast (I really wanted to try the smoked salmon option the second day, but the full breakfast was just so good!).

The location was perfect for us, close to our friends' house and an easy walk into town. We'll certainly book to stay here next time we're up this way.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
mark m, Owner at Heidl Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Thank you so much for your great review; very kind and much appreciated.
I'm so pleased you had a pleasant time with us and especially the breakfast.
I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Perth.