All reviews david and laurent south inch fresh scones clotted cream fruit salad room overlooking the park boutique bed and breakfast ground coffee china cups on arrival little touches beautiful room deluxe room warm welcome the perfect host five star hotel large shower
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We returned to the townhouse for a quick break in Perth, the setting of the townhouse is fabulous. The decor, ambiance and attention to detail is second to none, it is the hospitality jewel in Perth, with all the lovely little touches that David and Laurent provide, I wouldn’t dream of staying elsewhere.

Room tip: The superking rooms are spacious
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobnsus
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Very unique and well considered hotel with some lovely touches.
Owner was very hands on and little touches like the homemade scones in room a bonus. Tasty breakfast made to order.
Very clean and lovely quiet room.
Found it a bit difficult to find and no lift to 3rd floor but a small price to pay.
I would definitely stay here again

Room tip: Room was stunning but no lift if you have mobility issues.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

David is an excellent host, great room, great breakfast, little touches of brilliance at every turn- greeted on arrival, cream tea in room, will definitely stay again, one night was no where near enough.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Once in a blue moon you may come across accommodation where service is fantastic and absolutely genuine. This is it.

Immaculately presented and superbly located. I will not compare anywhere else the next time I need accommodation in Perth, I will rebook the Townhouse.

The choice of breakfast was amazing, cooked in the tiny kitchen adjacent to the dining room when you order. Best full Scottish breakfast I have ever eaten.

Definitely going back sometime.

Room tip: Only consideration is to check how many stairs if relevant.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My husband and I returned for an overnight stay at The Townhouse almost eighteen months since our last visit. Once we arrived and were warmly welcomed by David and shown to our beautiful park facing room, we immediately felt at home. Other B&B establishments that we have stayed in do not come close to The Townhouse nor do some more prestigious hotels. The exceptionally high standard throughout The Townhouse has been maintained. Since my last review written in April 2016, I can only reiterate all the positive comments. Reading all the other excellent reviews by previous guests, there is no "Average" when it comes to writing about The Townhouse. For those who may be considering a trip to Perth, The Townhouse experience is a MUST.

Room tip: Park facing for the best open view.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple