“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza, Turkish, British
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We popped in here to grab something quick and easy. We had a small pizza each and we were pleasantly surprised. They tasted pretty good and were very filling and reasonably priced

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

i would like to make people aware that the spicy beef topping for the pizzas is actually chopped up gross kebab meat with spices mixed into it...i even went back into the shop the next day just to be sure and there it was in a bowl on display clear as day.....how dare you decieve me and serve me that. you clearly think your customers are stupid and have no respect for them...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely discusting. Ordered a few different meals and when they arrived the fish was like a Dried out flip flop, sausages have been reheated numerous times kebab looked like shavings waste of money. Bad quality and not cheap.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The main problm with this place apart from the disgusting coleslaw is it doesnt matter how often you phone they will still deliver the incorrect order, its not sometimes its 90% of the time. First rule of takeaway is get the order right, should not be difficult. Outside that the food aint to bad and they do nice chips but no point ordering if they cant deliver what I want

1  Thank travellingscotsma124
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We visited a couple of times, for pizza and chips and were very satisfied with what we got. Value for money and good quality food. The only downside was that they are cash only and I had to make trips into town for cash (second time my fault for forgetting!) but the lovely staff got our order ready as I was away so it was ready to go upon my return.