Spent two nights at the Lime Tree and really enjoyed this small hotel. Roomy bedroom was tastefully designed, comfortable and welcoming. Bathroom also large and well equipped. The public living rooms are very warm and cosy, coal fire, books maps etc.
We were made very welcome and all of our needs were dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Food in the hotel was of a very high standard, nice choice at breakfast, nice coffee and the restaurant in the evening was excellent, fine dining in Ft William is hard to find.
The hotel is decorated with some lovely art works, much of which is the work of owner David.
We intend to return to the Lime Tree at some time and would happily recommend to others looking for a bit of comfort and culture in the highlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland