I arrived at the lime tree hotel and was greeted warmly and given a mini tour of the hotel to see the local paintings.
Rooms are very comfortable, good for the reasonable price. Warm, spacious and I imagine perfect as a base for trekking/travelling around. I was only there on business but wouldn't think twice about returning if I was in the area.
Breakfast was the real treat though, eggs benedict with a perfect runny egg! I was very pleased.
I'd recommend this hotel for definite, the only down point for me is that the restaurant is expensive. I imagine that too is worth the money though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland