We stayed for two nights during a holiday on the West Highland Line.
The hotel is fine for those without a car - it is about five minutes walk from the station, and very close to the start of lovely walks up Glen Nevis.
The outside of the hotel is uninspiring but inside it is very good quality indeed, and despite being on a pretty busy road, once inside it is very quiet. The whole place has been renovated with style and to a high specification. Our room was on the small side but very comfortable and quiet. The bathroom was a very good size and extremely modern and spotlessly clean.
The staff were wonderful. Very efficient, pleasant and helpful, particularly when I had bad toothache and needed to go to a dentist. They showed me how to get to the surgery (which amazingly was almost next door to the hotel) and were very sympathetic.
The food in the restaurant is very good. We ate dinner both nights and it was very good and not too pricey (though unfortunately I could not appreciate the food fully because of my tooth!)
The breakfasts are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland