New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #33 of 62 Restaurants in Fort William
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 32
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Cafe Mango, Fort Williams first Thai and Indian restaurant provides a new and exciting taste of Asia bringing together the flavours of different continents. Cafe Mango situated in the centre of Fort William High Street opened in October 2010 and this can be seen through the fresh, stylish and contemporary interior. The restaurant is set over two floors and provides the ideal location, whether its buisness, pleasure or a special occasion.
Telford
“Nice Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

Went to the Cafe Mango based on the reviews on Trip Advisor we were not disappointed, I had the Mango salad to start which was very tasty, and my wife had tempura vegetables. We had Thai green and Thai red curry for mains and they were both very tasty. Service was very good considering there seemed to be few new staff on that night.

Very busy for a Tuesday night we had not booked but they did a great job of squeezing us in.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Glencoe Village, United Kingdom
“Really nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

Went to Cafe Mango as a birthday treat for a friend and the food was really very good. We had thai starters and indian mains. A very nice combination we thought. The nepalese waiter was very efficient and friendly. Costs a little more, but worth it. I had a garlic naan and it was freshly made as I had Tandoori chicken with not much sauce I dipped into my friends Lamb dish. Extremely delicious... Also try the Mango Lassi.

• Visited June 2012
Chesham, United Kingdom
“Food good, service very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

Myself and my husband came here because we wanted a curry. I chose Thai in the end. The food was good, the service good. My only reservation was the intense nature of the conversation between us and the waiting staff...It is not common where I am from in London, but perhaps some people from other parts like being asked about their activities and their origins?

Suffolk England
“Over priced and low quality food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

The shared starter was the worst I have had - wafer thin chicken satay (apparently) and nasty cheap mini pancake rolls all presented badly and at a rip off price of £12.95. The main course was little better with highly artifical taste - the staff made no attempt to resolve my concern and the owner was too busy counting his profits for the night - avoid this place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Newry, United Kingdom
“Lovely experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

Excellent food and service. The only problem we had was the temperature in the restaurant. The evening we were there it was extremely hot inside, otherwise very good indeed.

Visited May 2012