“New Owners?”

Cafe 115
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We have previously loved this little cafe and given it an excellent review however it appears to have had a change in ownership.

Gone are the happy welcomes, fabulous breakfasts and speedy service and in its place is average service and ok food.

Fine for a quick bite but a let down if you have visited before.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Haven't eaten food here - no gluten free cake options sadly but a lovely coffee and good service.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

I have waited for 15 mins for a take away coffee, to be served with a brown hot water that tasted nothing like a coffee. Waitresses were very intimidating after I ask for another cup of coffee and even been told in a very patronising manner to remember to ask for a latte next time not just a coffee. Staff needs a serious customer service training , very disappointed and will never go back again.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

We stopped off here last week on the first day of our holiday and it had completely changed from the last time we had been last October - VERY DISAPPOINTING - mostly due to the waitress who served us who had a very bad attitude - unfriendly and supercilious! Her manner was terrible and certainly will put people off going back! Rolls were long life not fresh despite there being a bakers shop nearby; coffee was absolutely dreadful in fact my cappuccino just tast like a cup of hot milk ! I asked waitress for an extra shot in it which I offered to pay for and she tried to tell me it was made correctly - my husband and I are major coffee drinker and know ALOT about coffee and both cappuccino and americano were dreadful!! Food took ages to come but was reasonable! Waitress also made a big deal about being able to make me a bagel with cream cheese and salmon as it was on the lunch menu despite the breakfast menu offer bagel with salmon and scrambled egg - not as if I was asking for a casserole! Was not a good experience and would certainly never go back!

2  Thank Roz R
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The drinks were nice when we got them but they were very slow and you could feel the disatisfaction in the waitresses tone when she spoke to you that she would rather be somewhere else.

2  Thank swoodward63