Gills View Bed & Breakfast
US$ 307
US$ 226
US$ 253
US$ 220
Nevis Bank Inn(Fort William)
US$ 206
Alexandra Hotel(Fort William)
US$ 275
US$ 170
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Bay Caledonian Hotel(Fort William)
US$ 105
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Clan Macduff Hotel(Fort William)
US$ 174
  • Breakfast included
US$ 148
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Fort William(Fort William)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Travelodge
US$ 24
Pitchup.com
All reviewsfriendly hostsamazing place to stayenjoyed my staypacked lunchwould definitely stay here againtown centrestayed two nightstwin roomstevescotlandft
Reviewed 22 September 2011

My review is a little late. My husband and I stayed at Gills View for 1 night at the end of August, with my parents. From the moment we arrived we felt so welcome! Steve and Michelle have a lovely home that overlooks Loch Linnhe and is just 10 - 15 minutes’ walk into the centre of Fort William (a bit more on the way back as there is a steep hill!). The two rooms are great – pretty décor, comfy beds, tea/coffee facilities, TV, bathroom with good shower and little extras like games and lots of local info; although Steve and Michelle are more than happy to help out with suggestions to your plans.

Breakfast - Mmmmmmm. This will easily keep you going until lunchtime. Served in a lovely dining room, there was fresh fruit, juices and cereal waiting for us, and then Michelle brought out fresh tea, coffee and cooked brekkie. If we hadn't had to leave to catch the Jacobite Train I could have lounged around for another hour!

Overall, you could not choose a better place if you are looking for somewhere small and personal in Fort William. There are so many places to choose from in what is a tourist haven, but Gills View is a real gem.

Thank you Steve & Michelle!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dizzydi
Reviewed 18 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 7 nights in the twin room leaving on 17th September.The room was lovely and warm, very clean and the beds were nice and comfortable. The breakfasts were excellent and freshly prepared with loads of choice.There were lots of little extras, beer, wine and chocolate, given by Steve and Michelle which we were really appreciated. We would recommend Gill's View to anyone wanting accoomodation in Fort William from one night or more. Will certainly book again when we are next in that area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank malcdonny
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Very welcoming and immaculatley presented b&b Ste & Michelle are the perfect hosts with very well equipped room and an excellent location, nothing is too much trouble for them and what a superb Breakfast with a good choice all freshly prepared, Would recomend to anyone. You will not be disapointed. Will use again cannot wait for next visit and would like to Thank them for our stay. Colin & Lindsey. Wigan England

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Stayed at Gills View after running the annual Ben Nevis hill race. Was very impressed, Steve and Michelle are so welcoming, the room was beautifully furnished and exceptionally clean. Breakfast was superbly cooked and all tastes were catered for. Thanks to Steve for the very welcome bottle of beer after finishing the race. I will be back!!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 3 September 2011

My daughter and I stayed here after completing 7 days of hiking, and it was the perfect place to allow us to rest and relax. The twin room was immaculate, with very comfortable beds and a great shower. The room had its own TV, as well as lots of little 'extras'.
Michelle offers a packed lunch option instead of breakfast, which was delicious, very filling and nutritious.
Steve and Michelle are very welcoming and flexible. You get the feeling that they truly care about your travels, and will do whatever they can to help you out. Steve even gave us a ride to the train station, which with backpacks was very much appreciated.
I highly recommend the Gill's view. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family