All reviews brewers fayre next door business park brewers fare raigmore hospital large tesco city centre a great nights sleep overnight stop plenty parking budget hotel easy access retail park comfy bed fire alarm meal deal quiet location family room
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I was welcomed as soon as I walked in to the reception area, female receptionist was extremely helpful and kind who hold the door for me as saw me coming in with a luggage. I was impressed with effort that she had put in to have a Halloween face painting and also Halloween decorations which was nice.

I would like to thank this female receptionist and also Mark the manger who helped me a lot with directions and using the map , bus timetable, getting Iron for my room,...

Room was a good size and extremely clean and I would definitely be looking forward for my next stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Opsmng1, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi simstars21!

Thank you for this brilliant review! I will definitely be passing this on to the team, great to see you enjoyed our spooky charity week theme!

Glad to see your room was clean and staff were able to help you with directions etc.
We are looking forward to you staying again with us!
(hopefully soon?)

Reviewed 1 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 October 2017

An excellent,quiet location, good parking and handy for the A9. The staff were efficient and the room was the usual high standard of cleanliness and comfort. A good central Premier Inn for seeing Inverness and surrounding area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi Ann A,

Thank you so much for this amazing 5* review!
I will most definitely be passing these comments on to the team!

We do hope you come and see us again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Really enjoyed the clean, warm room and great breakfast in morning. The man on the front desk was very helpful and polite. Very easy all round. Just off A9 so great for a stop off. Thank you to all staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi Rosalind M,

Thank you so much for this great 4* review!

Wonderful to see that your room was clean and warm (good combination!) and that you enjoyed the breakfast in our adjoining Brewers Fayre restaurant.

I will be passing your comments on to the team and we hope we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Very clean room, plenty of clean towels and large tv. Staff lovely and helpful, vending machine in foyer. Restaurant next door but didn’t go in, there is plenty of places nearby to go shopping and some lovely scenery minutes away.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hi Liesalu G,

Thank you for this wonderful 5* review!

I will be passing these comments on to the team, glad to see you enjoyed our wonderful scenery in Inverness and we hope you come back and see us again!