We stayed at the hotel for one night,we had booked three rooms.I had rang beforehand to see if we could have two interconnecting rooms also explained that we had elderly parents with us.On arrival we had been allocated the interconnecting rooms and because the lift was waiting repair our parents had been allocated a ground floor room.
All of the rooms were very clean and thoughtful staff had kept the curtains closed to try to keep the rooms cool.
The lad on reception was lovely,really helpful and cheerful - a real credit.
A fantastic experience especially compared to the previous night at Wigan J26.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland