All reviewsbed apartmentsecure parkingfourth floorlovely apartmentstayed longergreat locationfresh milktrain stationbalconykeyswashertvaccommodationwifibath
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed with a family of 4 and found the place quite functional and well located. The owner was helpful and met us on arrival and helped us navigate the maze of fire doors from the secure cariark. We did find it lacked character though. And apart from having the smallest TV ice ever seen , and being a little noisy from the hostel in the lane this is a great stay in Inverness

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 19 May 2015

We stayed in apartment 405 this weekend. It was immaculate and well serviced with absolutely everything we required. We were out pretty much all the time so didn't really use the kitchen much or sitting area for very long. Great location. Brilliant communication with the owner who met us there on our arrival. My only slight negatives are that the Roman blind in the bedroom didn't have blackout lining, therefore the room was very light at 4am and that the TV is tiny and of poor quality, not that we were there to watch the telly! Would go back and would highly recommend anyone to stay at Bridge Street Apartments.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WiltshireWonderer
Reviewed 29 April 2015

We stayed in apartment 203 and have stayed here or in other flats in the block on numerous occasions. We have never been disappointed, the apartments are always immaculate and well maintained. The apartments are regularly serviced and the staff are delightful.
Robin and Mandy who own / manage the apartments are always friendly, helpful and informative.

Room Tip: Always check that the apartment overlooks the river. !st floor apartments have superb large balconies overlooking the river but can be a bit noisy at the weekend as they are just above "Johnny Foxes " nightclub and bar.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2014

I stayed in Apt 401 for a period of 4 nights

As a regular business traveler I usually just look for a decent location and somewhere close to some food. This time I decided to go for an Apartment for the first time and I am very glad I did. Having that extra room over a hotel is just great, I've payed the same if not more for less room in a lot worse places.

The apartment block is deserted (i'm not sure if this changes in the summer) but there was only ever 5 cars in the private underground car park. This is one of the best features as you know your car is safe and sound.

Once you are in your apartment it is a lovely comfy setting, however the TV is TINY and in german and doesn't seem to scroll in any order and plays sounds over other channels which is pretty weird. However the Wi-Fi was great with broadband and as a gamer I was able to play online which is a always a positive for me.
It was very clean with loads of supplies and cutlery, obviously been an apartment its fully self catering. There are 2 toilets and the bathroom is lovely however there seems to be a massive amount of light switches for the size of it. There is also a balcony over looking a flat roof and you can see some nice views of the river.
I would have no real complaints about the apartment itself apart from the very very noisy storage heater in the living room.

Overall I had a lovely 3 nights up here even if I was working for most of it. However the one issue was that because the place is so deserted the "sister" apartment 405 which is just down the hall decided to have a massive party on the Wednesday night. I was kept up until 2 am with excessive shouting, screaming, music, buzzers getting rang etc. However I did email the owner of the apartments who emailed and was very apologetic .

Overall for the price, great place to stay, there is no noise from the streets at all and so many restaurants, pubs and shops within a few steps of the building.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

We stayed in apartment 401 for two nights. Modern, tastefully decorated and clean with all the mod cons you would need from a fully equipped kitchen to a washer dryer. The apartment has on site parking, wi- fi and is within a stones throw from the castle. Despite being on the bridge we heard no street / club noise!

Gisela the owner was charming, helpful and friendly.

Would be book again..... yes!!!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple