All reviewsbed apartmentsecure parkingfourth floorlovely apartmentstayed longergreat locationfresh milktrain stationbalconykeyswashertvaccommodationwifibath
Reviewed 29 April 2015

We stayed in apartment 203 and have stayed here or in other flats in the block on numerous occasions. We have never been disappointed, the apartments are always immaculate and well maintained. The apartments are regularly serviced and the staff are delightful.
Robin and Mandy who own / manage the apartments are always friendly, helpful and informative.

Room Tip: Always check that the apartment overlooks the river. !st floor apartments have superb large balconies overlooking the river but can be a bit noisy at the weekend as they are just above "Johnny Foxes " nightclub and bar.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2014

I stayed in Apt 401 for a period of 4 nights

As a regular business traveler I usually just look for a decent location and somewhere close to some food. This time I decided to go for an Apartment for the first time and I am very glad I did. Having that extra room over a hotel is just great, I've payed the same if not more for less room in a lot worse places.

The apartment block is deserted (i'm not sure if this changes in the summer) but there was only ever 5 cars in the private underground car park. This is one of the best features as you know your car is safe and sound.

Once you are in your apartment it is a lovely comfy setting, however the TV is TINY and in german and doesn't seem to scroll in any order and plays sounds over other channels which is pretty weird. However the Wi-Fi was great with broadband and as a gamer I was able to play online which is a always a positive for me.
It was very clean with loads of supplies and cutlery, obviously been an apartment its fully self catering. There are 2 toilets and the bathroom is lovely however there seems to be a massive amount of light switches for the size of it. There is also a balcony over looking a flat roof and you can see some nice views of the river.
I would have no real complaints about the apartment itself apart from the very very noisy storage heater in the living room.

Overall I had a lovely 3 nights up here even if I was working for most of it. However the one issue was that because the place is so deserted the "sister" apartment 405 which is just down the hall decided to have a massive party on the Wednesday night. I was kept up until 2 am with excessive shouting, screaming, music, buzzers getting rang etc. However I did email the owner of the apartments who emailed and was very apologetic .

Overall for the price, great place to stay, there is no noise from the streets at all and so many restaurants, pubs and shops within a few steps of the building.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

We stayed in apartment 401 for two nights. Modern, tastefully decorated and clean with all the mod cons you would need from a fully equipped kitchen to a washer dryer. The apartment has on site parking, wi- fi and is within a stones throw from the castle. Despite being on the bridge we heard no street / club noise!

Gisela the owner was charming, helpful and friendly.

Would be book again..... yes!!!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great central location which lovely views of the castle and river. The rooms were well appointed, clean and very well maintained. We stayed for one night on our way to the islands but I would have loved to have stayed for another night. The experience was one of self-service but I'm not complaining all the steps are easily laid out for you to follow. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

What a lovely apartment 405 is, everything you need for a relaxing holiday in the Highlands. If we had been smart enough to work out the water booster it would have been perfect. Comfortable beds, view of the River Ness. The only negative is the unsightly buildings adjacent to the apartment which the local council need to do something about. Not "By the Bridges" fault, Gisela cannot be faulted for the beautiful accommodation she provides well worth 5*. Lots of nice restaurants, try McGonagalls Steakhouse across the road from the front entrance.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family