All reviews leisure facilities city centre sauna and steam room decent hotel welcoming hotel rooms are small plenty parking would stay again no air conditioning breakfast buffet convenient location double bed nice stay easy access nice room stayed for nights yogurt
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I've stayed at Jurys Inn a number of times now with work. Staff are friendly and will sort out anything you need, the location is good for the city centre and for local amenities including shops and cinema. Hotel is good though the decor in the room could do with an update - scuffs on the wall, tiles in the bathroom chipped, linnen on the bed torn - but these are relatively minor things. I eat out most of the time due to budget, the food is on the pricey side, but what I have had was alright, though I'd like a few more health choice options, a bit heavy on the pizza and burger front. I will undoubtedly stay here again and would be happy to.

Room Tip: Ask to stay at the back of the hotel - though the view isn't great there's only a trainline so doesn't get used in the early hours.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Katie P, Manager at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.
Please feel free to contact me direct I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel- katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Kind Regards,
Katie Payne
Operations Manager
Jurys Inn Inverness

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Its not a huge hotel and has a nice homely feel to it. I was there just one night but had a really lovely stay. The bar area was pleasant to eat in, although the entrance to the gym was right next to my table. Clearly the gym is very popular. Wish I'd taken my gym gear. Food was good, generous portions. Breakfast was fine - normal help yourself buffet style. Plenty of options both continental & british.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Booked through booking.com with ease. I had a very quick and efficient check in and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. It was also great that they offer free car parking. I was happy with the cleanliness of the room and amenities the room had to offer. I booked a standard double bedded room and I would definitely stay here again.
The only criticism I have to point out is the quality of the food. The prices are very high for very poor quality of food. Therefore, I recommend staying here but I do not recommend eating here. There are a few food options within walking distance of the hotel such as KFC or you are a short drive into inverness city centre for wider food options.
Another small criticism is that when I ordered room service I was told I had to come down to reception to pre-authorise my card before I could order food which I feel defeats the point of room service. I felt it should have been mentioned to me at check in to prevent this. I was also told they didn't accept debit cards to pre authorise room service at reception and they only accepted debit cards which I feel was odd? Fortunately, a member of staff brought over the bars card reader and I was able to use my debit card.

Overall, I would highly recommend a stay here. The staff are very friendly and the room quality was very good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Kind Regards,
Katie Payne

Operations Manager
Jurys Inn Inverness

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The hotel is located conveniently, although the road noise was a bit offputting to begin with. The breakfast is not worth the money I paid, especially as the "hot" food was anything but - lukewarm would be a far better description.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have visited this hotel in the past and was great then too but this experience was even better. Recent refurbishment looks great. Staff all friendly, check in is slick and informative (to the right amount) Olga and Niall were great at check in. I love that the elevators have an inverness accent telling you that it’s going up or down. I was attending for a Christmas party night. My room was spotless and a great size with a double and a single within. Shower was fantastic. I thought i had a power shower at home but think I’ll have to check my home ones pressure out as this was a dream shower! Bed was super comfy, slept amazingly well. Love the little quirky ear plugs & message in the room, this made me laugh.
Breakfast was great, a lovely warm welcome from Carol-Anne. Food was brilliant, all hot and tasty - couldn’t fault it. My friend said the coffee was great (& that’s good coming from her as she is particularly fussy about her coffee!!).
All in all a great stay and I’ll certainly be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends