US$ 138
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 209/night.

US$ 205
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 254/night.

US$ 226
US$ 211
US$ 234
US$ 209
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 330/night.

Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
US$ 178
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 242/night.

US$ 369
US$ 198
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 381/night.

US$ 140
US$ 132
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 236/night.

US$ 318
Orbitz.com
US$ 132
PremierInn.com
US$ 129
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsleisure facilitiesswimming pool and saunacity centresteam roomnice poolbusiness staywelcoming hoteldecent hotelrooms are smallnice staydouble bedplenty parkinghandy locationbusy roadmain roadhotel is locatedeasy access
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Booked through booking.com with ease. I had a very quick and efficient check in and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. It was also great that they offer free car parking. I was happy with the cleanliness of the room and amenities the room had to offer. I booked a standard double bedded room and I would definitely stay here again.
The only criticism I have to point out is the quality of the food. The prices are very high for very poor quality of food. Therefore, I recommend staying here but I do not recommend eating here. There are a few food options within walking distance of the hotel such as KFC or you are a short drive into inverness city centre for wider food options.
Another small criticism is that when I ordered room service I was told I had to come down to reception to pre-authorise my card before I could order food which I feel defeats the point of room service. I felt it should have been mentioned to me at check in to prevent this. I was also told they didn't accept debit cards to pre authorise room service at reception and they only accepted debit cards which I feel was odd? Fortunately, a member of staff brought over the bars card reader and I was able to use my debit card.

Overall, I would highly recommend a stay here. The staff are very friendly and the room quality was very good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Katie P, Manager at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.
Please feel free to contact me direct I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel- katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Kind Regards,
Katie Payne

Operations Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The hotel is located conveniently, although the road noise was a bit offputting to begin with. The breakfast is not worth the money I paid, especially as the "hot" food was anything but - lukewarm would be a far better description.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have visited this hotel in the past and was great then too but this experience was even better. Recent refurbishment looks great. Staff all friendly, check in is slick and informative (to the right amount) Olga and Niall were great at check in. I love that the elevators have an inverness accent telling you that it’s going up or down. I was attending for a Christmas party night. My room was spotless and a great size with a double and a single within. Shower was fantastic. I thought i had a power shower at home but think I’ll have to check my home ones pressure out as this was a dream shower! Bed was super comfy, slept amazingly well. Love the little quirky ear plugs & message in the room, this made me laugh.
Breakfast was great, a lovely warm welcome from Carol-Anne. Food was brilliant, all hot and tasty - couldn’t fault it. My friend said the coffee was great (& that’s good coming from her as she is particularly fussy about her coffee!!).
All in all a great stay and I’ll certainly be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My (fortunately short) stay in this hotel was a proper disaster. Went to the bar to order a glass of wine and the bottle was probably open since weeks, the wine tasted off like vinegar. Can't believe a big hotel chain doesn't have a system to track when the wine bottles have been opened.. and serve to guests disgusting wine. Fortunately the barman opened for me a new one and changed my drink. The room was very small and had a view on the street. Room service was another disaster. Finally the breakfast touched the lowest point. The only coffee available was black coffee from a coffee machine (and you're lucky if you find a clean cup).. the hot food was old and dry. The cups with 'fresh' vegetables were disgusting, with carrots, pepper and celery that were getting mouldy. The cheese and ham were dry and had a strange colour. The service was almost zero. There was no one at the entrance to even to take the breakfast passes and inside the breakfast room there was only one girl. Very very low standards. Will never stay in this hotel chain again. Much better to choose a small independent hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Comfortable and clean hotel with friendly staff. Lovely pool and spa with a great selection at breakfast.
Hotel a bit out of city centre for walking but only minutes by car.
Bar menu good but a bit pricey.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Kind Regards,