US$ 247
US$ 361
US$ 310
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 382/night.

US$ 164
US$ 103
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsleisure facilitiescity centresauna and steam roomwelcoming hoteldecent hotelrooms are smallplenty parkingwould stay againbuffet styleconvenient locationdouble bednice stayeasy accessnice roomstayed for nightsbreakfast was excellentyogurt
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have visited this hotel in the past and was great then too but this experience was even better. Recent refurbishment looks great. Staff all friendly, check in is slick and informative (to the right amount) Olga and Niall were great at check in. I love that the elevators have an inverness accent telling you that it’s going up or down. I was attending for a Christmas party night. My room was spotless and a great size with a double and a single within. Shower was fantastic. I thought i had a power shower at home but think I’ll have to check my home ones pressure out as this was a dream shower! Bed was super comfy, slept amazingly well. Love the little quirky ear plugs & message in the room, this made me laugh.
Breakfast was great, a lovely warm welcome from Carol-Anne. Food was brilliant, all hot and tasty - couldn’t fault it. My friend said the coffee was great (& that’s good coming from her as she is particularly fussy about her coffee!!).
All in all a great stay and I’ll certainly be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My (fortunately short) stay in this hotel was a proper disaster. Went to the bar to order a glass of wine and the bottle was probably open since weeks, the wine tasted off like vinegar. Can't believe a big hotel chain doesn't have a system to track when the wine bottles have been opened.. and serve to guests disgusting wine. Fortunately the barman opened for me a new one and changed my drink. The room was very small and had a view on the street. Room service was another disaster. Finally the breakfast touched the lowest point. The only coffee available was black coffee from a coffee machine (and you're lucky if you find a clean cup).. the hot food was old and dry. The cups with 'fresh' vegetables were disgusting, with carrots, pepper and celery that were getting mouldy. The cheese and ham were dry and had a strange colour. The service was almost zero. There was no one at the entrance to even to take the breakfast passes and inside the breakfast room there was only one girl. Very very low standards. Will never stay in this hotel chain again. Much better to choose a small independent hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Comfortable and clean hotel with friendly staff. Lovely pool and spa with a great selection at breakfast.
Hotel a bit out of city centre for walking but only minutes by car.
Bar menu good but a bit pricey.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Katie P, Manager at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.
Please feel free to contact me direct I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel- katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Kind Regards,
Katie Payne
Operations Manager
Jurys Inn Inverness

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Clean room with very comfortable bed, some noise from doors being banged shut due to the type of lock. Good selection at breakfast buffet, unfortunately most items were at best warm, no hot plates either.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Kind Regards,
Katie Payne
Operations Manager
Jurys Inn Inverness

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We booked our stay directly with the hotel just in case we had a problem we could deal with the hotel directly. Worst mistake we ever made. We had a problem with the airline and we were routed through Glasgow. When we called the hotel we were told they would not refund a prepaid room. Thinking we would try to make the best of the situation we decided to use the rooms. Upon arriving we were told that we had booked four rooms instead of two and that this was a obvious mistake the receptionist said she could not refund the rooms. I asked for the manager who was very sympathetic said she would take care of it and email me the resolution. It had been almost a week now and I have not received a refund or an email explaining why.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family