All reviewsleisure facilitiescity centresauna and steam roomdecent hotelwelcoming hotelrooms are smallplenty parkingwould stay againno air conditioningbreakfast buffetconvenient locationdouble bednice stayeasy accessnice roomstayed for nightsyogurt
Reviewed 22 November 2017

The bathroom remained steamy for more than an hour after a (short) shower, the toilet seat wouldn't stay upright, the room was too hot during the night and I couldn't immediately see a way of opening the window. The TV was huge but only worked half of the time. A shame really as the room was very clean and tidy, and well equipped. Breakfast was a very average DIY affair.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Katie P, Manager at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and please accept my sincere apologies for issues you have experienced with our hotel.
Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss this matter further. Katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight for a visit to nearby concert,rooms nice and clean,comfy bed,had a meal here,very good, breakfast also,taxi into town about 5/6 pounds.staff friendly and nice.the spa area was very good,nice pool.separate changing rooms.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Please feel free to contact me direct I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel- katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. The price was good value.
The room however though clean and comfortable was far too small for 3 adults.
A few issues with food service too.
We ate in the bar area. No restaurant?? My meal had cold vegetables which were replaced on complaining.
We found the staff to be helpful and pleasant.
Location of hotel a little way from city centre compared to say Glasgow.
A taxi cost us 8.50 to the centre.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We decided to have a three night trip to Inverness to do some shopping and relax. Found the hotel and thought it was reasonably priced. We found the staff welcoming and the room very nice. We had breakfast every morning and found it to be one of the best selections we have had. The big plus with this hotel is as guests you get free use of the pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. We shall be returning soon I hope.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 November 2017

The hotel is easily found, but a liitle way from the shops and restaurants. The hotel restaurant is ok, but better are available in town, where there are several nice places at reasonable prices. The room was clean though, check in easy and staff helpful. Average for this price range.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple