All reviews leisure facilities city centre sauna and steam room decent hotel welcoming hotel rooms are small plenty parking would stay again no air conditioning breakfast buffet convenient location double bed nice stay easy access nice room stayed for nights yogurt
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Clean comfortable room
Great choice at buffet breakfast
Helpful staff, Olga at reception
Attentive cleaners- left a bag with fresh towels/water/biscuits/toiletries when we had do not disturb sign on door
Close to town centre
Fire alarm went off in the middle of the night but was dealt with quickly and we received a written apology for the inconvenience first thing in the morning
Spa and gym access very relaxing
Overall a great stay for myself and partner

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Katie P, Manager at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Good Afternoon ,
Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.
Please feel free to contact me direct I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel- katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Overall the hotels exterior isn't great, it's basic and quite old looking. The interior however is lovely. Very nice place inside. Small rooms, but pleasant with nice decor.

Staff pleasant but cleaning and maintenance issues let us down quite a bit!

1) Alerted staff that bathroom spotlight/down lighter bulb was blown (above mirror). This was never fixed, even though we was told it would be.

2) ITISON charged me £109 for our 2-night deal, and then Jury's Inn Inverness also charged me £109 as well - so I was charged twice. Refund was done by Jury's but is still very inconvenient and far from ideal!

3) When cleaner cleaned our room, she replenished only one set of towels, but there was two of us in the room - surely she noticed she took out two large bath towels? We only got one back.... My partner came out the shower to find no towel for her (and no, they were not in the wardrobe). We had to get more towels sent up from reception.

4) The dust build up on the skirting boards behind the arm chair in the room was unbelievable. It was so so thick that I felt a little sick. Room 319.

The staff were very pleasant and the hotel is nice. If it wasn't for these issues, that would all be very easy to fix, then we would have rated it much more highly!!!!

I really hope the management take on board these comments.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
1  Thank Scottish_Traveller

Good Evening,

I appreciate the time to write this and we will indeed be taking on board your comments we appreciate all feedback,

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Excellent stay. Jurys staff as brilliant as always. They made sure we were very happy and relaxed. They carried out their tasks with lovely smiles and made us feel very special. The hotel is well situated for getting in to town (a bus service just across the road).

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.
and thank you for leaving a review,

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Friendly staff, comfy clean rooms only 5 mins in a taxi from city centre. Breakfast was nice (except the sausages) and the leisure facilities were also good. Great location for both couples and families.

Good Afternoon Julie,

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Lovely hotel staff were friendly and informative room was spotless and peaceful at night i would highly recommend close to all amenities also lovely spa and gym and swimming pool all immaculately clean

Good Afternoon ,