All reviews leisure facilities city centre sauna and steam room decent hotel welcoming hotel rooms are small plenty parking would stay again no air conditioning breakfast buffet convenient location double bed nice stay easy access nice room stayed for nights yogurt
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Excellent stay. Jurys staff as brilliant as always. They made sure we were very happy and relaxed. They carried out their tasks with lovely smiles and made us feel very special. The hotel is well situated for getting in to town (a bus service just across the road).

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Katie P, Manager at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.
and thank you for leaving a review,

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Friendly staff, comfy clean rooms only 5 mins in a taxi from city centre. Breakfast was nice (except the sausages) and the leisure facilities were also good. Great location for both couples and families.

Good Afternoon Julie,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.
Please feel free to contact me direct I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel- katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Lovely hotel staff were friendly and informative room was spotless and peaceful at night i would highly recommend close to all amenities also lovely spa and gym and swimming pool all immaculately clean

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel last week for a couple of nights and we were very impressed by the efficiency and friendliness of all the staff. My travelling companion who has autism was sick in his room and within minutes of him phoning reception two of the staff(Ian and Emily)came to the room and cleaned the bathroom and replaced the shower curtain.They are both a credit to the hotel. The restaurant provide a great buffet breakfast and I thoroughly recommend guests to dine there and the bar staff were great.The gym,pool and steam room were excellent and I will use them again if I am back at this hotel.Well done to all the staff!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank alanfaehamilton

Good Afternoon ,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall. Thank you for your comments on Ian and Emily we are lucky to have them,

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We stopped here for one night with friends. We arrived late and everyone was really helpful, and even organised a meal, just as the restaurant was closing.
Very friendly staff, and all in all a great stay.
The lifts are quite funny, as they are very small, and when someone is inside you can route them back down by pressing the ground floor button, not an issue but our friends were stuck for quite a while...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple