“Best I've tried in Inverness. ”

The Riverside Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 53
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run restaurant along the River Ness. We are a family team with over 12 years experience in the hospitality trade. Our restaurant reflects our passion for excellent Scottish fayre. We offer lunches, high teas, early evening and a la carte meals with a selection to suit all tastes.
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Food was absolutely stunning. Very rarely are starters, main courses and deserts all at such a high standard, but I was delighted with every bite that I had. Version steak was so juicy and tender and the sauce was absolutely spot on. The chocolate brownie and home made ice cream was phenomenal as well.

Was very difficult to choose my meal from the menu tonight so I will undoubtedly be going back to try a few different courses next time.

Can probably say that this has surpassed any other restaurant I have tried in Inverness.

2  Thank Desudo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

4 of us went for something out of the ordinary and we were pleased that we did, the meals are very good portions for the price paid, the staff are friendly and willing to change things around set menus to assist, which was good to know. they are part of the discount scheme which runs in the Inverness area.
The place is a warm light hearted place that one can relax have a drink or bar snack if you do not want a full meal i feel it is a place that anyone can go with families and enjoy a good select menu on offer,
Thanks all concerned

2  Thank Ian C
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Another great lunchtime meal. This restaurant provides a good quality and consistent standard and I am now a regular and get a lovely welcome from the staff. Never had a bad experience and I recommend the window seat for lovely views over the river ness.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

My wife and I had the pleasure of dining here on Saturday night for valentines dinner it was wonderful. The pork meal I had was a taste sensation and then the cheesecake was out of this world and then they gave us strawberries dipped in chocolate -heavenly. The staff were excellent will be back very soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Had a fantastic Valentines meal at this delightful restaurant. The staff are friendly and make you feel very welcome. The food is amazing and the presentation outstanding. I cannot recommend the restaurant highly enough and will definitely be making a return visit.