“Best pork ever had on valentines night !!!”

The Riverside Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 262 Restaurants in Inverness
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 53
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run restaurant along the River Ness. We are a family team with over 12 years experience in the hospitality trade. Our restaurant reflects our passion for excellent Scottish fayre. We offer lunches, high teas, early evening and a la carte meals with a selection to suit all tastes.
Reviewed 15 February 2016

My wife and I had the pleasure of dining here on Saturday night for valentines dinner it was wonderful. The pork meal I had was a taste sensation and then the cheesecake was out of this world and then they gave us strawberries dipped in chocolate -heavenly. The staff were excellent will be back very soon.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Had a fantastic Valentines meal at this delightful restaurant. The staff are friendly and make you feel very welcome. The food is amazing and the presentation outstanding. I cannot recommend the restaurant highly enough and will definitely be making a return visit.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I use this restaurant a lot and the quality is second to none. I have never had a poor experience and staff are always attentive without being in your face. The menu is wide and varied and the food is always cooked to order. I have tried most restaurants in Inverness and this I rate in the top five. A little understated but the quality is there. Nice view over the river and a friendly atmosphere. A MUST TRY.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

lovely staff, cool situation, amazing food, nice prices. By the way, I fell in love with the wiatress

1  Thank roland p
Reviewed 1 December 2015

You can be assured of good quality food served by friendly hosts in a warm and friendly restaurant. The location is overlooking the River. Highly recommended