1,485 results
All reviews free movies free pool table reception bar modern hotel large tv train station central location business trip walk in shower one night stay would stay again toiletries
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lovely spacious room spotlessly clean. Brilliant hotel in centre of town handy for bars shopping. Parking is 5 minute walk in a reasonably priced multi story. Train station close by too. Pool table PlayStation bar and restaurant what more could you want

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Zsolt J, General Manager at pentahotel Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

What a brilliant review, thank you very much! We really appreciate your comments and are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here with my wife one night just because I messed up with the trains ( therefore I’m coming from another hotel in Inverness).
Let’s start with the receptionist:
When we walked in the first thing that she said
(instead of Hello or Welcome) was : “you cannot check in early, you need to wait till 15:00”. Without even asking me if I wanted to have a sit at the bar or something.
15:00 : check in done , the place looks like a pimp house, is like that they are trying tho by stylish but in a very bad way, but it’s ok maybe just a matter of taste.
Let’s try to get a shower in this very cold room with a tiny little plastic heat. The wall in the shower has holes :( .
Ok let’s see some tv: the remote doesn’t work.
Terrible selection of beers at the bar.
The phone in the room doesn’t work.
I’m a traveler and I’m gonna say NOT RECOMMEND.
You can definitely find something better here in Inverness even at the top of every pub.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Zsolt J, General Manager at pentahotel Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for your feedback. I am very concerned about the points you raised as they are very different to most other comments one may find on the site here. I would be grateful if you got in touch with me directly on zsolt.jakri@pentahotels.com with your booking details to discuss this matter further. I am disappointed we fell short of your expectations, even with a beer list that has 19 different products on!

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Zsolt

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Stayed here for one night only, was very comfy, bed really good. Hotel looks new, very trendy. The bar doesn't serve much, but the staff (especially the thin, short blond(ish) hair lady) was very helpful and nice. They've got a pool table and a gym, big tv in bedrooms, which are quite spacious. We didn't try their breakfast as it wasn't included in the room and 15 pounds seemed a bit too much, but it looked plenty and delicious. Would definitely recommend the hotel.
They don't have their own parking, so you have to pay for it, which is cheap, but still..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Zsolt J, General Manager at pentahotel Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hi Bettina,

thank you for the lovely review, we are pleased you had a great stay and enjoyed the service.

Next time please book breakfast in advance and enjoy a better price and a great selection (including a glass of prosecco ;)) in the morning

We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Wow - they say that they don’t do normal and they’re right! We stayed overnight and loved it, the funky bar and reception combination is really cool and the staff are lovely. We had a few cocktails and really enjoyed the laid back bar, and made the most of the free pool table. The breakfast next day was lovely - the complimentary prossecco was something I’ve not encountered since Venice, very civilised indeed. The buffet was really good with plenty of choice and unlimited servings, making my hungry chap very happy. It was my first visit to a Penta but it won’t be my last. Highly recommended night away at a great price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

What a lovely review, thanks a lot! See you again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Great wee stay! A very funky hotel. Staff are lovely esp the night staff they were very friendly and chatty. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Beds are very comfy and the curtains are fantastic for blocking light!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hmcdonald1997

What a lovely review, thanks for that! We are pleased the weekend went well :)