“Drive Through Disaster”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #38 of 44 Quick Bites in Inverness
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Drove halfway across lnverness to get there, only to be told thecwidely advertised deal on a bucket had been withdrawn. The guy then rattled off various itemscstarting at around £13 up to £23. Hardly comparable. Told him l can't eat anything slicy or hot/chillis etc... so twice more he offered me deals contsining hot or spicy items. Asked him if l could swop items for ordinary drumsticks. Nope. Despite discussing this with an area manager previously, and him agreeing, apparently this sort of customer service might bring the company to the brink of bankruptcy. Your loss KFC. My entire carload went elsewhere. Here's a strange retail concelt for you... try supplying the customer with what they want...?
Waste of time - don't waste your fuel time or money.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Awful behaviour from a member of staff who got very angry, annoyed and aggressive to me while waiting on my food after payment, rushing the window demanding in an aggressive tone what I am waiting on. When said waiting on food the gentleman gave me some look and aggressively stormed off to later reply with the food and missed a drink out of the order to at the point I wasn’t dealing with him any longer as has just two young kids in the car at the time. Shame that member of staff makes the place look bad as rest of staff are spot on !

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Went for the drive through. Spent 18 quid on a boneless bucket. Chicken was warm not hot with old chips. Not worth it and felt ill after with sweating.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 30 December 2019

My son likes KFC so we go quite often. We went with a group of my son’s friends for a birthday treat recently. Whilst the food was what you would expect the service was woefully slow with more staff in the back producing and serving drive in customers than anyone apparent out front who appeared to have any speed other than slow/stop. I queued again to get them a Krushem (which I regretted) as the length of time it took 15/20 mins meant we were almost late for taking them bowling and as a result most had to leave without finishing their food.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 19 December 2019

We have eaten at this restaurant in the past with good results but something seems to be going wrong here now. First I went to order in a very slow moving queue. The person that was serving the drive thru customers thought it was a good idea to come and interrupt the girl who was in the middle of serving me as if I was not there. After she was finished talking loudly to her I tried to order again only for the drive thru girl to come back again for round two..
We ordered the bargain bucket but it was not a bargain in my view with the food being look warm and been sitting around for some time waiting for some mug like me to buy it.
My wife went to the toilet where there was no running water at the sink and even if there was there was no soap to wash your hands with anyway. The men's toilets needed a good clean as did the whole restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2019