We stayed with 2 teenage boys over February half term.
Hotel was very clean and comfortable, the food was excellent.
Bar prices where very expensive.
The only problems we had was the boys , both 15yrs old, not being allowed in the pool alone! They just wanted to swin, but we had to sit in the very hot pool area and watch. that felt very strange and uncomfortable!
We had a problem with a group of young men in the room next to us, very noisey foul moulthed and drunk, partying until 4am! They should ahve out them on an adult section not where there where lots of families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland