4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$186
Priceline$185
ZenHotels.com$217
1,478 results
All reviews waffle maker great hotel self service walk in shower haggis buchanan street bars and restaurants buffet breakfast would definitely stay here again room was spotless excellent stay comfy bed car park stayed here for one night yogurt toiletries concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2022 via mobile

Visited here for 4 days with husband. 5 mins walk to the centre and the train stations. The hotel staff is a delight. Courteous and welcoming. Breakfast was good, the croissants(yum...warm and airy)... Its a complete value for money kind of a hotel...definitely recommended. Thank you team.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Friendly staff, rooms very clean though a few scuffs from traveller's suitcases and water still left in kettle.

We stayed in a twin room beds were bigger than I've had before.

The hotel is located around 5 minutes walk from Buchanan Street so is well suited to exploring the centre.

Breakfast was included which was pretty average for these kind of places, but considering the cost of the stay, it's a bonus and sets you up for the day. I wouldn't hesitate to come back here.

Room tip: There is discounted parking at the Q park opposite the hotel. I'm not 100% on what the cost was but I remember it being reasonable. I think around £14 for 24hrs
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed here with my mum as an overnight theatre break. The location of the hotel is excellent and everything is within walking distance. Less than a 5 minute walk to the Kings theatre. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. I was able to leave my bags there and explore the city centre without having to carry everything.
Room was clean and spacious. Can’t fault it. Comfortable and quiet. Tip- if you’re a light sleeper then ask for a room on a higher floor. We were in room 501 and it was very peaceful.
I hadn’t told the hotel I am vegan and didn’t hold out much hope for the free breakfast so I was very happy to see them serving vegan sausages at breakfast! Plenty of options for everyone.
Excellent value for money. Really top notch and highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

Very impressed. My wife and I stayed here after the Stereophonics concert at the Hydro in March. Modern room with all the basic essentials. Comfy bed with a good night rest followed by a decent breakfast. The member of staff at breakfast was very helpful and courteous explaining the self service buffet breakfast, thereafter clearing/preparing tables for other guests. Quality of the food was pretty good for a buffet service. I would definitely recommend and definitely consider again if I need a room in Glasgow.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2022

Clean, nice rooms, lovely staff, wide range at breakfast, modern, comfortable - can’t fault it! Would defiantly stay again. Bar is 24/7 and your not rushing to check out. Short walk to most things, very good nights sleep!

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton