“Best in the uk”

Tantrum Doughnuts
Ranked #3 of 51 Dessert in Glasgow
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 4
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Best doughnuts I’ve ever tasted by far the best in the uk I’ve tried everyone and they’re simply out of this world. The themed specials they do are also amazing. If you love donuts and visit Glasgow you have to visit here.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I picked up my donut that was incorrectly packaged and it fell on the floor. My husband picked it up and handed it to cashier who put it back in the bag and handed it back to me. It was awkward. This was floor donut now and I don't believe in the five second rule. I asked for a new one as I dont like to eat food from the floor and was charged for it. It was a real disappointment.

The correct customer service response, no matter who is at fault, is to replace the donut.

I am now £5.50 in on getting this donut and it just tasted like bitter ashes.

6  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had just finished lunch and were walking back towards the train station when we found this store.
Although late (ish) in the afternoon, the place was quite busy so we went in.
Only took one look at the splendid treats on display to convince us to have one. We maybe just had lunch but we couldn’t resist.
Plenty of seating inside, well benches and tables to be honest, but very comfy.
We had a huge doughnut each and a drink for under a tenner.
I must say even though we were already full from lunch, the quality of our food made it easy to finish and as it was so tasty it was tempting to have another, but we stopped at just the one.
The shop is mostly used by the younger, teenage, generation but a nice atmosphere and us oldies didn’t feel out of place.
Lots of other delights on offer beside doughnuts so please check it out.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Basically okay, but overpriced.

Not only are you better off going to Krispy Kreme or Tim Hortons, you'll actually get as good a donut in Greggs.

3  Thank citizengav
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I visited the new Gordon Street branch today having heard rave reviews about Tantrum Doughnuts so was really looking forward to it. I bought the banoffee pie doughnut and have to say I was quite disappointed. There was almost no filling in it which made for a mostly very dry boring doughnut. The taste of the small middle section with topping and filling was ok but nothing special so I probably wouldn't go out of my way to visit again. In my opinion Greggs mass produced doughnuts, although not as exotic flavours, are cheaper and just as (if not more) tasty! I was only there for takeaway - service was quick, polite & professional.

1  Thank In_the_jungle