ibis styles Glasgow Centre George Square
US$ 150
US$ 140
Hilton
  • Pool
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 60
US$ 95
PremierInn.com
1,317 results
All reviewsirn brugeorge squarecontinental breakfastmiller streettunnocks tea caketeacakegreat hotelquirky decorboiled eggscold meatsblackout curtainscentral locationquiet streetthe heart of the citybars and restaurantsexcellent locationfantastic stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Surpassed my expectations. All new, pristine, our room was on 8th floor and had a view over the city. Excellent breakfast, not a hot option, but a great continental spread. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Rory M, General Manager at ibis styles Glasgow Centre George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Short and sweet Margaret.

Sounds all peachy and that makes me happy.

Im all zen as just done my daily meditation...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for 4 nights in February 2018 and had an absolutely wonderful experience. We were only supposed to stay for 2 however got caught in the 'beast from the east'. The staff were incredible during our stay and accommodate us extremely well. They were quick to update us of any travel changes and updates and to help us get our accommodation sorted last minute to ensure we weren't left without a hotel room! They were so generous and polite during our stay, we'd be more than happy to return to Glasgow and stay here. I highly recommend this to anyone staying in Glasgow.

Rooms are great, food is great and location is perfect!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Hey Anna

That was a week was it not. The snow nearly beat us but in true Scottish fashion we fought back with beer and tea for everyone.

The team here loved looking after you guys and i know from our correspondence you are returning soon.

My best

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you Rory for an amazing stay!

We stayed here as we were seeing a band in town. The hotel is very conveniently located, the decor is quirky and fun, and the hotel beds are so comfortable. The massive bed and black out curtains make for an unbeatably great nights sleep.

The reception team absolutely smashed it!! Thanks to Chloe, Ashley, Stuart, and Leigh who made my stay so special.

Had a pure better!! Alexis

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alïx M

Yo Alexa..

Love the shout outs on this review, the team were so chuffed to make your stay a happy one and even more chuffed that you left snacks and gifts for everyone....except you didnt......

You have changed.

Old you would have left doughnuts..

There was nothing....

I feel empty,

Rory out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great budget hotel, in a very central location in Glasgow. Was only there for two nights, but we found it extremely convenient. The staff were incredibly nice and very helpful. The continental breakfast was a nice feature when you want to grab something quickly.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I turned up to this hotel with no idea what to expect. My friend had booked us a hotel for a couple nights away, so I was expecting a standard budget type experience. Well, what a lovely surprise I got. First impressions were of surprisingly funky decor, and after freezing my way round to meet my friend who was already at the hotel... complimentary hot drinks in the wee seating area at reception was a welcome treat.

The rooms didn't let us down. We had a bottle of wine waiting for us, along with a handwritten note beguiling us with tales of free Irn Bru and Tunnocks Tea Caked which would have been ours along with better rates had my friend only booked direct. Denied! So that's the first top tip. Book direct. Get free sweeties and Scottish fizzy pop.

The decor was outstanding and as a returning expat I was delighted to see that finally the tartan and tweed school of Scottish Culture is being unceremoniously kicked aside in favour of the good old Glaswegian sense of humour. I did have to translate the welcome screen for my dutch friend.

We were on the top floor, which had great views from the outer rooms. Bathroom and shower - brilliant. Beds comfy enough.

Breakfast was fabulous. I see from the reviews on here some guests aren't happy at the lack of cooked gear. I'd take what was on offer here over rancid cheap sausages and eggs that have been sat warming too long every day of the week. Yoghurt, fruit, 4 different types of serials, sprinkles including chia seeds, cappuccino machine, pastries, doughnuts, toast, hard boiled eggs, porridge, beans, selection of cheese and cold meats. We did score the square slice on our first day which was great. I had a hilarious encounter with an American tourist who thought it was fairy bread (the sweet stuff). Sadly she didn't just take it and bite into it which would have made my entire stay worthwhile on it's own.

Overall, amazing value for money. The location is just tremendous. The restaurants seconds from the door are wonderful. GOMA, George Square, Buchanan Gallieries, Sauchiehall Street, Argyll Street, Underground stations - all minutes away. This is a top spot for touristing and shopping.

My only plea... do the square slice every day. It really sets you up for the day.

I'll be returning to this brilliant find, and don't worry Rory - I took my Dutch pal to poundland and bought her some teacakes in there, and we nicked the Irn Bru off the breakfast on the first day... so she still got the full experience ;)

Room Tip: Top floor exterior rooms are worth requesting if a wee view is important.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elonii

Well Eloni

What a review, really this is why we do what we do, the extra graft, the chat, the ethos behind everything is the words in this review.
Some one said to me a few weeks ago "ibis styles runs itself" . this beautiful review proves that it takes dedication , passion, drive and an amazing team to make the magic happen.

You have made my day Eloni

My best