Free cancellation until 05/08
US$ 328
US$ 260
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$ 231
US$ 262
US$ 219
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfreeview tvblack puddingcentre of glasgowthe ground floorwardrobe
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend. We travelled to Glasgow for u2 concert in hydro. We found the staff extremely friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was very nice and room was very clean. We felt most welcome and found John , the receptionist, could not do enough for us . Much appreciated.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cano1975
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Myself and a friend stayed here while attending the November 7 U2 show.
Very impressed, excellent service, spotless clean, quiet and the owner John couldn't do enough for us. At times he left his dinner to assist us with some matters.
Outside Glasgow but a nice quiet spot. Would recommend.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank BohsMan74
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I stayed at Onslow Guest House for over a month. The rooms are clean, the employees are friendly and the breakfast is delicious. Onslow Guest House offers a personal touch that isn't found at chain hotels. John and Tony (the fellows that run the place) always greet guests with a cordial welcome and some good-hearted banter. I really enjoyed my stay in the guest house and would recommend it to others!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Please do not stay here. It's 5:00am and I should be asleep. Instead I'm writing a review. Doors slam and shake the bed. Kitchen noise is off the scale. Shouting and raised voices through the night. Please just pay extra and get a good sleep in a travel lodge. I feel ill through sleep deprivation and have a long drive ahead. Contemplated sleeping in my car at 3:00am. I've never complained publicly about anything before but this place is seriously like something off Little Britain or League of Gentlemen. It's not worth scrimping on a good night sleep.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank AdamBarrasson
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Literally the worst night sleep I have ever had. Put near kitchen (room 4). Fire door slams every 5-10 mins my bed rocks. Prepping for breakfasts from 4:00am I can hear the chopping board being struck by knife. It's 5:00am and I should be asleep not writing a review. Sounds like someone is in my room voices are so loud.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends