See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I stayed at Onslow Guest House for over a month. The rooms are clean, the employees are friendly and the breakfast is delicious. Onslow Guest House offers a personal touch that isn't found at chain hotels. John and Tony (the fellows that run the place) always greet guests with a cordial welcome and some good-hearted banter. I really enjoyed my stay in the guest house and would recommend it to others!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Please do not stay here. It's 5:00am and I should be asleep. Instead I'm writing a review. Doors slam and shake the bed. Kitchen noise is off the scale. Shouting and raised voices through the night. Please just pay extra and get a good sleep in a travel lodge. I feel ill through sleep deprivation and have a long drive ahead. Contemplated sleeping in my car at 3:00am. I've never complained publicly about anything before but this place is seriously like something off Little Britain or League of Gentlemen. It's not worth scrimping on a good night sleep.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank AdamBarrasson
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Literally the worst night sleep I have ever had. Put near kitchen (room 4). Fire door slams every 5-10 mins my bed rocks. Prepping for breakfasts from 4:00am I can hear the chopping board being struck by knife. It's 5:00am and I should be asleep not writing a review. Sounds like someone is in my room voices are so loud.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank AdamBarrasson
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I came to Glasgow for a 5 day course, so needed a place to stay close to the centre. Very clean and tidy room with good facilities. The breakfast was good aswell and included in the price. Secure car park and free wifi. The price for a single room was really excellent. The staff were attentive and friendly. A few good places to eat dinner nearby as well. I would recommend this place if you're in Glasgow for business or like me attending a course.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2015

stayed here recently for two weeks ,nice and clean ,also baths as well as showers ,nice breakfast ,parking available ,short walk to shops and bars .i would happily stay at this accomodation again in the future

• Trip type: Travelled solo