“Beautiful meal”

Tiffney's Steakhouse "The Home of Dry Aged Beef"
Ranked #24 of 2,623 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 84
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Scottish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: Our number one goal is to provide quality food in an atmosphere that is warm and welcoming. Quality Scottish Beef and Lamb will be brought to you direct from the heart of the Highlands. Minimum 10 week dry aged beef from a natural environment famed for its superior grass fed livestock. Our menu also includes fresh seafood. Carefully prepared in our kitchen, we only serve the freshest locally sourced vegetables available and offer an extensive wine list.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I bought my partner a voucher for Valentine’s Day and we had a wonderful meal at Tiffneys. The restaurant is warm and cosy and the staff were really attentive. We had a ribeye and a T-bone steak and both were great. I would particularly recommend the chargrilled asparagus too.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have been to Tiffney’s twice now and both times the service and food have been amazing. I can’t bring myself to have steak in anywhere else as I know it won’t be as good. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Whilst visiting family, I came for dinner here. Absolutely superb steaks, full of flavour. Service was prompt & polite too, we’ll definitely be coming back on our next trip to Glasgow.

As a side note, I urge readers to ignore the one star review that “Bounford” contributed a few reviews below this one. We had the displeasure of sitting nearby his table, he was trying to get a comp meal for no reason, complete chancer... and was not quiet at all whilst arguing. The table actually got asked to leave, they didn’t choose. I just dislike unfair opinions, and his is one.

2  Thank thelondonette
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Husband booked Tiffneys as a treat for my birthday a couple of weeks ago having read the reviews on TripAdvisor. We weren't disappointed. Food and service was excellent. Steaks were cooked to perfection and full of flavour. Drinks were very reasonable...especially for the West end of Glasgow. The Happy Birthday plate with home made short bread and chocolates was a lovely touch. Highly recommend this place and cant wait to go back!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is the best place for chargrilled steaks. We had the ribeye and cote de beouf. The steaks cut like butter and melted in your mouth. The delicate balance of char and seasoning was fabulous.